MONSTER HUNTER RISE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

new update. some cheats work but some doesn’t

1 Like
  1. Edit Attack
  2. Edit Critical Chance
  3. Edit Defense

These currently do not do anything, which makes sense since they reworked weapons a bit. Everything else seems to be fine currently.

2 Likes

昨日のアップデートで攻撃力とクリティカルと防具力が作動しなくなりました!
後アイテム複製機能が一部反応してくれませんのでアップデートお願いします!

Please update for attack, crit, and defense. Does not work. Just resets back to zero when setting.

3 Likes

Confirmed: The set attack/crit/defense do not work anymore, and that’s basically all I used. Really hope a big title like this gets a quick update.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Think its only attack, crit and defense that need a update for this patch.
Awesome if you guys could fix it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Update current cheats soon and then maybe tackle the qurious crafting feature after? Numerous points and tokens and whatnot for it.

2 Likes

please we need an update for the attack crit and defense stats or it will eat time like hell without those thanks much

3 Likes

The modes that edit weapon attack affinity and defense are not currently working, i want to boost it with some of my boosts but its not even in the queue to update yet.

5 Likes

yep that’s exactly what i want too man i hope we get there eventually :wink:

1 Like

Just hear to add to the choir: attack, crit and defense require updating, please :slight_smile:
I have some grinding I want to do but not without the help!

1 Like

For my fellow mhr cheaters. If you cant wait for the update. Search on mhr cheat table ce(cheat engine). Some premade tables can be found for dealing dmg and ■■■■. Going to use this until our mod gods updates theirs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

this needs to be updated since the title 1 update came out, the attack, critical chance and defense modifiers don’t work anymore at the moment. Please help.

Eh, I decided just to git gud instead. Regen is enough.

I refuse to git gud :raised_hands:

1 Like

I guess that’s why everyone is here. It’s not too bad though, just gotta strategize.

Currently cheat 13 / 14 / 15 not working.

You really ignored that bright red warning and all our comments, huh?

everyone boost for the update. Boost available now!

The MONSTER HUNTER RISE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Inetant Return From Quests cheat added