MONSTER HUNTER RISE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The only problem I have is about the edit item quantity part, why make it into greater than 1. Some of the items are rare mannnn xd. Is it not possible to make it just editable as long as u got one of the items.
Love your work though, keep it up.

I think it’s ≄ 1 (greater than or equal to 1).

Hmm, well the cheat for me is only anything greater than 1 is editable anything equal to 1 just stay as 1.
The cheat also stat that it only works if the quantity of the item is greater than 1.

1 Like

Then I was mistaken, thought the quantity must be at least 1 or greater tho.

Don’t worry, lul it took me like 3 hours of gameplay to understand why some items just stay as 1 and decided to go back and read the description carefully realising what a fool I am.

1 Like

Think we could get a easy part break cheat? Some pieces of monsters are very hard to break unless you use certain weapons which makes certain parts incredibly hard to get.

2 Likes

Please update with a lot of the options that MHW had.

2 Likes

BUG?
I noticed that when I play with friend and I am the one posting a mission all the code works just fine.
But when, in the same lobby as before, I join a mission posted by someone else some code stop working; in particular “unlimited stamina” and “no hunger”, because I use only these.
Someone else is having this issue?

1 Like

No, you are not having this issue, it’s because unlimited health and stamina, no hunger only works if you host the hunt. Since they were designed to be used offline only not in multiplayer. That’s what I think at least.

Could you please add 1 hit kill?

I guess adding more options is not possible as of now.

Game has sanity checks and will crash on most stuff, also CE tables face this issue.
If I recall correclty, 2 mods made it possible for MH:World/Iceborne to make the trainer from fling runable.

The game just came out, I suggest waiting for more “frameworks” to be released so trainers can take advantage of such.

can the unlimited health regen be changed to just unlimited health so its always full

Plz code gods hear my plead

Would appreciate the addition of these cheats.

1. damage modifier
  2. easy crafting/upgrading
  3. easy part breaks for monsters
  4. Infinite Health
10 Likes

add in new Update please :smiley:

• Set Attack
  • Set Defdense
    :stuck_out_tongue:
3 Likes

thats even better than my comment xD

Notice:

Using the Ulimited Quick Item Usage cheat on items from the camp chest like Med Supplies or the Rations it gives you can completely crash your game.

Do not attempt to multiply those items, it will cause everything to crash. My game suffered a fatal error and I had to reinstall the game to fix it.

1 Like

Does anyone else have problems duplicating high rank materials/monster parts. it seems like i can do most low rank stuff but the other stuff don’t work.

To duplicate materials they need to have a quantity higher than one in your inventory

*Steps to duplicate

-Get 2 or more of an item
-Hover Item
-Hit Hotkey to duplicate items to desired amount (mine is set to 700)
-Press Tap to auto sort your materials and the page youre on will update everything on that page to your desired number of items.

-When using this it is again, imperative that you have more than 1 of the item or it will not duplicate.

-As frustrating as that is due to some things being extremely uncommon, its just how the cheat works for now.

Is anyone else’s trainer not working? Mine is not working. It says I am playing the game but then when I hit the buttons nothing happens

Update trainer with more options please <3

2 Likes