MONSTER HUNTER RISE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Also agree for farming rampages

Hope we get more options now that the game is updated Ver.3.6.1.1

Items have to be greater than 1, so 2 or more

Encryption mason, things don’t happen out of the blue.

which buttons?

The menu needs updating as it seems to cause crashing when in a mission when it previously wouldn’t

1 Like

Are you playing co-op? The trainer was tested after today’s update and the tester didn’t experience this issue.

yeap me as well. it suddenly stopped working like 3 days ago. cant seem to activate any of the cheats. other game works fine

I’m confused. WeMod doesn’t support Monster Hunter World because of it’s multiplayer component. Yet, it DOES support Monster Hunter Rise, even though it’s got the exact same style of multiplayer?? I’ve been Pro and supporting you guys for years. And this is not the first time you’ve left me scratching my head (Marvel’s Avengers comes to mind). Either support World, or strop supporting Rise. You can’t do both.

Thing is, MH:World takes you online, no matter what, MH:Rise can be played offline from the beginning.

Sure you could just disconnect yourself from the internet once you’re in World, but in the end it is a online game, not only bound to the hub.

Tested some functions today and cannot reproduce your error. Might wanna say what exactly you do?

Unfortunately, there is more to it that we can’t discuss.

For everyone requesting additional cheats, fling will be looking into it ASAP. Sorry for the wait.

6 Likes

ive actually recorded it in video. maybe I could email you?

Just upload it to youtube or something and make it unlisted with link.

have how to put multiple damage mod ? tanks

What with multiple damage on tanks?

1 Like

you can see from my item list that I used wemod before, but now when I tried it in the video u can see there’s no cheat activating, the same goes for the other cheats in this game. no notification that the cheat activates as well.

Hm… either the programm gets unresponsive or something is magically blocking key input.

I do see that you start the game via the programm, might do it without once? (eventually the injection is an issue now?)
The most reasonable fix would be to re-download wemod and deleting any leftover files. If that is now a thing on every game, you should head to the support section of the forum.

i did without the program and loaded the program after the game but same thing. gonna try reinstalling. the other games still work fine. i even redownloaded monster hunter rise but still unresponsive cheat. will update the forum how it goes

yup. still not working :frowning: