MONSTER HUNTER RISE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello,

Today I am using the Edit item quantity. I have follow every step that mentioned but the cheat doesn’t take effect at all.

maybe the new update broke something in there can you please fix the trainer ? thank you.

(edit : the cheat works again, somehow the cheat work again after computer restart)

Yeah… take it to the support section my friend.

So excited to see what new options Fling makes. :slight_smile:

Hi Chris!

Apologies, I found that it was a problem to do with the reshade tool from Nexus mods that was causing the problems.

I can confirm the table works fine.

All the best :slight_smile:

Set the number to whatever you want and open the item box and look at your items.

Press the “SET” button next to the number value for item quantity and go back to the game where you’re looking at your box inventory. You should see the numbers update.

It may take a few repeats to press “set” and flick through each page of the box.

YES Please

Top cheats I’d like:

• Damage Multiplier
  • God Mode (Or HP Freeze)
2 Likes

sorry friend seems you a little to tale, somehow my game already fixing the problem by them self and now there is no problem.

thank you

Add one hit kill pls

1 Like

A damage multiplier would be nice too… Cause honestly I love monster hunter but trying to kill a monster for 30+ minutes is exhausting

3 Likes

Hoping for an Easy Break Monster Parts, Max Decorations and Infinite Decoration Slots.

1 Like

The game updated yesterday I believe, and may need an update to the trainer.

3 Likes

hoping to see in future updates a 1 hit kill and or break monster parts or a damage multiplier would be great advantage

3 Likes

Was wondering if you are able to put in a option to have Defence and Element Defence at max since we still have the option to take damage as no “God Mode” only hp regen and its slow at that. Also the option just to maximise damage output for current weapon, no need for one hit kill. With the maximise damage output for weapon you can basically break alot of monster parts before it dies.

If possible at a later date to add options for rampages too. Like infinite prep time, infinite construction of placements, infinite points after receive and finish side quests after 1 task.

2 Likes

Any news on more options yet?

1 Like

hey @FLiNG it would be great it we could get a dmg cheat like 1 hit kill or multiplier. thanks for your efforts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Soo the item one seems to bit wonky only some monster parts get the set amount that I picked
so was wondering if that can be a bit better made other than that love the trainer

Make sure you have more than 2 of the items you want to boost

This trainer is so great, but as others have said, it really needs a damage mod to complete it. Without it, it feels like we’re leaving all this greatness on the table in favor of an almost completely inferior alternative just to get the single solitary option that makes some of the grinding more tolerable (like solo rampage).

Save us FLiNG! You’re our only hope!

(is there a boost option for features?)

4 Likes

Love the trainer. Would love to see the Health Regen buffed a bit though and maybe a damage multiplier. Other than that really solid.
Another thing I thought of if its possible is a togglable part breaker so the next hit breaks a monster part.

3 Likes