MONSTER HUNTER RISE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i havent checked to see if it prevents playing online, i also have yet to check out multiplayer since i dont want to disrupt anyone’s games

I understand, thanks. I’m not going to use it online. I just want to be able to go back online without it after.

1 Like

maybe we can get the no build/upgrade requirement for weapons and armour? that was the best thing ever

2 Likes

I was wondering if the cheats will work online in privet seasons does anyone know if they do or not? I wanted to ask just in case cause my boyfriend and I are going to start playing the game together

1 Like

Can confirm as of now they do. I’m more lowkey about using them online though. Advise more or less sticking to offline

1 Like

please add infinite health your competitors have it. like cheat happnes i want to make u guys my go to for cheats please bring the same cheats as them or better also add a game request section and game update section and game trainer option request as well please.

3 Likes

Hi guys, 100% drop rate would reaaaally help. Thanks! Also please add attack multiplier to make farming faster.

1 Like

I can’t open monster hunter rise in wemod software.
My game is ver.3.9.1.0 and my wemod is v8.0.12
I’ve try my steam in offline mode
But still cannot open the game
What can I do? Thanks

Non-Pro members are unable to make use of the Item Quantity cheat. You have to click Set to turn it on, and there’s no hotkey for that.

Any chance of adding the free crafting/upgrading cheat that’s on Fling’s standalone World trainer?

3 Likes

hi there are missing cheats could you add the god mode a kill one shoot
, a damage variator, creative mode for crafting which does not consume any resources, thank you in advance

2 Likes

Hi can you add like the one hit kill that is in monster hunter world?

2 Likes

Would it be possible to have cheats that don’t suck in the trainer ? Actual unlimited health, stamina, one hit kill ? There’s multiple Cheat Engine tables that already do it.

4 Likes

I am not seeing much as far as responses from the creator, but I will ask anyway. Will there be any new cheats for Rise soon? I see there is a lot of people asking for the same things. Those cheats would be amazing.

Also, can we use these while online with friends, etc?

Lastly, so far these have all been amazing. Thank you so much for making these. I do stil hope new cheats come out. Unlimited health, One shots, stun rates, broken parts cheats so we can cut easier or almost always get rare drops. I don’t know, lol. What ever is possible. I don’t know how to boost a game to point out that I want more from it, unless it is in the top 10 que. Wish there was a way for us to vote on other games to get certain cheats.

Anyway, thank you again. Hope to hear from the creator soon. I assume that is what these comment sections are for.

1 Like

The trainer is great; I’ve been using it with the game clocked at x1.5 speed to boost reaction time which I’ve found to be a ton of fun. Others have brought this up and therefore I feel I must as well: the trainer really does need a Damage and Defense Multiplier toggle option/slider (including reducing damage - the FFVII Remake had this option and I used it to bump the difficulty further when facing certain enemies). Additionally, a Crit Chance option would be awesome as well as if it’s possible to add things like faster severing/breaking of monster parts.

Thank you so much for your great work on this, and I hope to see some of these updates soon!

2 Likes

Just a general question about the cheat that edits item quantity, will you ever be putting in a way to edit single items, instead of editting every single item in the box? (See edit before reading further)A follow up question to this, it looks like some items don’t get affected (some items are malachite ore, misc monster materials such as remobra hide and head, wroggi hide, etc etc.) Though with another look and spam closing/opening of the box, it looks like sometimes it does change the amount of items.

Edit: I suppose I should have read the hover info icon much more closely, because now that I look at it none of the above materials had more than one in the stack. Though I will still note that occasionally the item amounts won’t change regardless of when I open or close the box. Aside from that, love the trainer so far <3

1 Like

Editing my Item quantity doesn’t work on some items for some reason? Is there a fix to that? Tried different amounts and moving it between boxes but can’t make it go up. A lot of tails and gems have this issue, and some random ores/bones

The wirebugs cooldown only works for the person hosting the lobby, not the others.

It only works when the item is above 1

so at least item needs to be 2

aaah I see alright ty