Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin
This is the official discussion topic of the Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Player HP
2. Unlimited Monstie HP
3. Unlimited Hearts
4. Unlimited Kinship
5. Max Kinship Level
6. Freeze Turn Number/Max Battle Rating
7. Edit Money
8. Edit Bottle Caps
9. Edit Healing Item Quantities
10. Edit Support Item Quantities
11. Edit Materials Quantities
12. Edit Facility Item Quantities
13. Edit Growth Item Quantities
14. Unlimited Exp
15. Exp Multiplier
16. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
17. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/10/2021
    Started development

• 07/10/2021
    Released trainer with 15 cheats

• 07/12/2021
    Edit Bottle Caps cheat added
    Edit Healing Item Quantities cheat added
    Edit Support Item Quantities cheat added
    Edit Materials Quantities cheat added
    Edit Facility Item Quantities cheat added
    Edit Growth Item Quantities cheat added

• 07/11/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Thank!!

OMG Thank you so much XD

it is Just of My Thing, How About Make Monsters Instantly Return To The Lair When We Just Subjugation completed Right Away Without No item Costs Like? This Option Will Be Really Really Useful if You Want of That Monster As a Pet A Really Easy Way, BTW, Thanks For The This Game Trainers.

Would be cool to get a high chance of getting rare monsters. But love the trainer!

4 Likes

would there be anyway of allowing the prayer pot to have Unlim Duration? that would be pretty nice.

Thanks so much for these mods and getting them to us quickly as well. Maybe in the near future we can see maybe getting mod for Bottle Caps?

2 Likes

+1 for the bottle caps and ofcorse thanks for getting this done so quick, also an FYI having on some of the unlimited items cheats will stop you from being able to track monsters (which will stop you from progressing in some main story quests) as you have to be able to pick up the item in order to move on so you have to turn off the cheat and go and sell several items in order to be able to pick them up because you can not discard them from you inventory.

Bottle Caps Are Counted As Separate Currency That in Your inventory, inventory Edit Will Be Can Raise That Either Way, Cheers.

Caps Are Located in The Where Tab That Contains Charms For Praying, I hope this helps.

Keep always in loading… It’ sucks
Screenshot_3

Another FYI if you use the turn lock and a monster surprise attacks you it will be able to attack you non stop and you can not fight back this also works if you surprise the monster they can not fight back at all

Can you modify this trainer so that unlimited items are set to 900 instead of 999. Having them at 999 makes it so you cant do scout fly missions as you have to pick up items which you cant do if you have the max amount you can hold. Currently have to go back to the village to sell off items to do these quests which is annoying as have no idea which items i will have to pick up so yeah.

5 Likes

something i found out if you turn on unlimited hp or hearts and get into a rider battle the other rider will have the same cheat enabled for them, making them unwinnable.

I ran into this too and it was annoying but I appreciate the work that has been done. I’ve tried a little on my own and it’s a pain in the butt. I also would like to add an upvote to the bottle caps.

1 Like

The Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Edit Bottle Caps cheat added
  • Edit Healing Item Quantities cheat added
  • Edit Support Item Quantities cheat added
  • Edit Materials Quantities cheat added
  • Edit Facility Item Quantities cheat added
  • Edit Growth Item Quantities cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

The only thing that could make this selection better is a guaranteed way to get the Rainbow glow eggs.
That however is no easy task and the stuff available is amazing as is.

1 Like

You are the Best!

1 Like

Awesome trainer FLiNG as usual. Just one problem with the Super damage/1 hit kill option it only seems to work for Non-Element only weapons and not for the Element type weapons…

Edit 1… The same applies to Element type monsties too this cheat doesnt work on, although the non-element monsties it works on.

1 Like

Nicee