Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is it save for steam users? without the co-op pvp side.

just wondering if you use the cheat will monster stop running to their den?

Sorry, just had to re-read this. The cheats do not stop the Monsters from retreating. Each monster also has their own conditions to improve their chance at retreating (i.e. Nargacuga has a higher chance to retreat when defeated if you attack it while it’s caught in a Pitfall Trap).

You should also use Paintball (3 Turns), Power Paintball (9 turns), and be wearing Rathian Armor or Hermitaur U Armor (both have the Den Protector skill) to improve your chances to make a Monster retreat.

1 Like

Yes it is.

Since the addition of the Bottle cap function, this trainer is essentially complete and enjoyable. At this point, the only cherry on top would be a 100% retreat rate, to go with the oneshot function in order to more easily facilitate farming specific monster eggs.

Currently, the game does not factor in +Retreat Rate Bonus when using the built-in Quick Finish. If we can use the One Shot Kill cheat with a 100% retreat rate cheat, then that would effectively introduce a function that seemed to have been overlooked in the base game (it seems strange that Quick Finish doesn’t factor in retreat rate bonuses)

Adding on, a feature to just instant-win Clashes would be VERY helpful because it would save our wrists from the button smashing.

oh cool thank you

Cannot deactivate Money cheat, even with it off when I sell items my money does not increase.

Specifically when using sell all trade in items.

I wonder how hard it would be to convert a Switch cheat to a PC. I have some cheat from the Switch side and there is a code that disables the material requirement for weapons and armor. There are a few others that I wasn’t able to translate properly from Chinese. Some also do not work from my own experience but the names of them are interesting enough for me to keep looking around. If Fling and the crew could like to have the list then just let me know.

If you know the Cheat Hunter discord, they’ve got a bunch of good codes for Switch. Fearless also has a good “100% Rainbow Egg” option

Oh snap! I am in the discord but I haven’t checked in awhile… I gotta check out that 100% Rainbow cheat for sure! Thanks for the mention.

I noticed it works only for the first egg you pull. So combine it with the 100% Retreat option to farm specific monsters

Noted Partner. Thank you!

Now, if only we could get some of the same codes we have for switch over on PC xD

2 Likes

The Palamute update is out, and it looks like we’re gonna have to wait for the trainer to be updated.

Makes sense. I’m glad i haven’t touched the update on switch yet

just wondering…if i use this cheat, will i be able to play multiplayer/co-op or will it banned me from playing those things?

It’s not something I’d ever recommend.

I gave myself currency and items offline but when playing multiplayer I turn everything off don’t wanna risk losing my $60 lol

1 Like

after the patch. only gold , bottle cap , exp mutiplier and max rating works. all other cheat is not useable.

any way to get a cheat for easy part breaking?