Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@JohnConner @Omalley243

what is this server and how can i access it?

i have monster hunter stories 2 on switch

If you just Google Cheat Hunter Discord youā€™ll find it. However, there has been some tomfoolery going on so they may not be accepting new people. You can give it a shot though. There have been people stealing and sharing cheats outside the circles of where they should be shared.

1 Like

Did the quantities not work for you? Iā€™m still able to use those as well.

all cheats work perfectly

Is it possible to had some cheat ?
100 % reply monster
100% rainbow egg spawn
more super rare den spawn

the only issue i have is that the gendrome boss didnā€™t spawn Baselguese wich he isnā€™t registered in the boss list wich i can never complete the monsterpedia that way. Is it possible to make a 100% monsterpedia mod because tbh this is what makes me quit the game tbh. I did the 1 hit kill mod in wich basel never spawned. Sadly i only noticed this until later when i checked my boss list on the monsterpedia :frowning:

You can fight him later on in the game thoughā€¦

the same baselguese boss?

itā€™s not a regular basel itā€™s the boss basel is what i mean

i mean the basel boss wich spawnes in the fight with gendrome i need that specific basel does he reappear somewhere perhaps?

option for rare eggs

3 Likes

Why do you need him in specific?

ya , after testing it out just now, everything is back to useable. thanks

because the bosses also need to be added in the monster list not only the normal monsters. But because my 1 hit kill killed the gendrome too soon the Basel never invaded and so itā€™s not listed and therefore i canā€™t comlete my monsterpedia :frowning:

But the Bosses have a regular version of themselves in the worldā€¦I find them in my runs within HR Rare dens. Even on Expeditions.

so the bosses donā€™t count for the completion or?

because when you go right on the monsterpedia you see high rank and then bosses

Ohhhhh! okay. I never look at it so I didnā€™t know that was a thing. Thank you for showing me that. I wonder who number 12 is on the bosses book.

Not sure how you feel about it but if you convert your Switch save to PC save you can use the Cheat of unlocking all Books info.

Itā€™s as i thought. I got 99% of the monsterpedia but the boss Basel is the only one i still need so i canā€™t ever complete my monsterpedia :frowning: Except if thereā€™s going to be a mod for 100% complete monsterpedia :frowning:

Hi guys I have a problem to inject the cheat on Monster Hunter Stories 2, Iā€™ll start Wemod, launch the game, load the save, and when I click on the button ā€œPLAYā€ that tell me : "Weā€™re having trouble loading the cheats into your games [ā€¦] " someone know how can I fix it please ?