Motorsport Manager Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Update as of 16/3/23: Tyre wear and tyre temp does not work for some reason. Keeps turning itself off.

1 Like

Car Part Max Improvement dont work

Please update.

Could you please provide more details about the specific issue you’re encountering when attempting to use the mods?

Sure, Low Tyre temp does not work, clicks off after a sec. Max improvement dose not work at all, neither does the fast construction or upgrades.

Have you tried launching the game first and waiting until you can move freely within the game world, and then opening the mods by clicking “PLAY”?

So, I have tried launching the mods from the main screen, team home page and on the day of race. Either the infinite fuel or the NO Tyre wear, have been the two refusing to work as of 21-4-2024. I am also using the remote app, and on the computer itself.

I have tested Instant build+upgrade does not work; part design seems to be hit or miss and design improvement not at all.

Try re-installing the DOWNLOAD TRAINER at the top of this discussion forum and see if it works.

Okay, still cannot get the Tyre temp and Tyre wear to work at the same time, and the building ones still do not work.

Got it, Since this is a steam game, kindly try to Verify integrity files by **right-clicking on the game from the Library and select Properties from the menu. Select the Installed Files tab and click Verify integrity of game files. Once done, try launching the game again first and wait until you can move freely within the game world, and then opening the mods by clicking “PLAY”

It doesn’t work anymore. The (No Tyre Wear) option doesn’t stay enabled, it disables itself.

1 Like

Make sure youre using the latest version of the mod in wemod. i was thinking it was broken too, i checked and it defaulted to an older version.

1 Like

Cheers mate, you were totally right. Thanks a ton.