Motorsport Manager Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Motorsport Manager
This is the official discussion topic of the Motorsport Manager Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Unlimited Fuel
3. No Tyre Wear
4. Low Tyre Temperature
5. Max Car Condition
6. Car Part Max Improvement
7. Instant Part Design
8. Fast Construction
9. Fast Upgrade

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/17/2017
    Started development

• 07/17/2017
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 07/17/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/18/2017
    Instant Build + Upgrade cheat added

• 07/18/2017

• 07/03/2018

• 05/01/2020
    Low Tyre Temperature cheat added
    Max Car Condition cheat added
    Car Part Max Improvement cheat added
    Fast Construction cheat added
    Fast Upgrade cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

The Motorsport Manager cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thank you! Tested it out this weekend. Haven’t experienced any crashes like with the previous edition. Using Steam retail version.

So, for some reason, the cheats aren’t working for me. Any of them. But they were earlier today.

Edit: Ignore this. Was using the wrong cheats. Now using the most recent and they all seem to work fine.

This game is relatively niche. I haven’t found a suitable modifier before. Thank you very much for making the modifier. Very easy to use.

Welcome to the community @andelusen.

We are glad that you enjoy using this trainer and find it very useful and easy to use. :slight_smile:

Thank you for choosing to go Pro as well, which helps with the development of trainers. We appreciate it.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

instant part design, fast construction, and fast construction don’t seem to be working for me?!?!?!?

1 Like

Hi MrAntiFun, I’m not sure if you are aware but the correct tyre temp should be around 80% just on the bottom of the red zone, if you could manage to change this, the trainer would be even better

Thnx Drysyn

Instant part design just gives -1 day, instant improvement does nothing.
There has been another trainer marked as “maybe compatible” where instant was really instant (e.g. design started at -1000 days), but it vanished.
Could You please have another look at Your trainer or maybe restore the other one?

Even I ran into this issue: Keep up the great work.
(I hope You get this right - English isn’t my native language)

Unfortunately the game keeps crashing when using the options “Instant build + Upgrade”, “Instant Part Design” and “Instant Design Improvement”

For some reason, I’m having a problem with the Unlimited Fuel and the Perfect Tyre Temperature. No matter what combination of things I have activated, even with everything off, they will only stay on for about 5-10 seconds before turning themselves off.

I’m having the same problems with instant build crashing MM, tyre wear & unlimited fuel always switching off. I think the game got updated not long ago which could be our problem.

I have an Update on the problem with the “Instant Part Design”-Cheat.
When you have activated it and want to order a new part design the game shows the following on every component:
“For each Millions spent”

I hope this helps you

Im having issues with No Tyre Wear not working when activated. All the other ones stay working but when i activate No Wear doesnt work at all

If I remember correctly with this game its hit or miss kinda , need to do something related to the cheat first , like actually use whatever it is then turn the cheat on.
The game loads stuff as its needed
Thanks for being a pro member too !

Seems that only a few actually work for me:
Unlimted $$$
Max Chairman Happiness

Buggy Working:
Fuel
Tyre Wear
Car Condition

Perfect Tyre goes off after turning on,
All the instant parts dont work at all

none of these work

Platform: Steam on 64 Windows.

Motorsport Manager (MrAntiFun):

Instant Part Design - on level 2+ doesn’t do instant.

Unfirable Player - Keeps turning off on its own.

So far, my issues have been this:

Toggled but not functioning:

• Instant build+upgrade
  • Instant Part Design (Only works for tier 1 parts)
  • Unfirable player

Keeps toggling itself off:

• Instant Design improvement (This also doesn’t work)
  • Unlimited money (Literally happened overnight)
  • Perfect tyre temperature

Hopefully these issues will be rectified soon :slight_smile:

they just keep turning themselve off