My Time At Portia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

+1 to update for the recent patch. HUGE sale going on involving this game.

It is strange, but trainer dosent work. Screen is attached

It is likely an issue with your AV. Add C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\WeMod and C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\WeMod as exceptions in your AV. If that doesn’t work please upload a log file by following the directions here: https://support.wemod.com/article/106-how-to-save-log-file

All the cheats except the skill point one works?

Was just wondering why was the freeze time option removed?

Hello @Tythesly.

The freeze time cheat, I believe, caused issues in the game if you used the cheat at any time during the current play-through. This issue would likely be caused due to the way the game was developed and therefore probably cannot be rectified or prevented. So the cheat was likely removed for this reason.

See this post and the four posts below it: My Time At Portia Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Thats interesting because… i have not come across that issue yet :confused:

Hi, i don’t know if it has been reported but, unlimited skill point cheat, doesn’t work.

1 Like

Confirmed that the Unlimited Skill Point cheat is not working, I had some issueby using it , (like I wans’t able to refull my different machines)

After new upload of the game cheats stop working

2 Likes

Well, after using the relation points cheat, I now have to help Emily 999 times, which can’t be good

any chance u guys still updating this trainer??

im getting bug when my basic skiver fuel depleted the refuel button is not clickable, i tried running the game w/o wemod trainer the refuel button is working, i tried several tries where i use wemod and when i dont i noticed it was the F8 easy craft cheat making the refuel button not clickable, any chance you guys can fix that or update it???

3 Likes

EPIC GAMES Import: The Unlimited Skill Point doesn’t work after using acupuncture skill reset.

All of a sudden the refueling on items has stopped working, option is grayed out despite the fact that I have enough power stones, I hope that it will get fixed soon. From what I can read, this bug has been for awhile so I’m a little bit concerned but I trust you guys.

It finally WORKS for “my time at Portia” in Epic Game! you’re champs Wemod team! Thumb up! :100: :+1:

1 Like

Great glad you got it to work. Have fun !

1 Like

any chance for a time skipping ? for machenery stuff

Game has started to crash at random, mainly when I start crafting items while the cheats are active. What version has this been updated to use?

hi having a problem with this trainer for my time at portia it crashes randomly for me when crafting

There’s No 9th Cheat