My Time At Portia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

There was at the time of the trainerā€™s release.
Now, as clearly shown twice in the first post there are 8 options in the trainer.

Cheats are removed from trainers in updates generally if they cause issues in the game or because the developers changed something that made the cheat too difficult or impossible to code.

Hi thereā€¦ will there be a chance to get the time-freeze back or the possibility to slow it down eventually?

i wonder the same ā€œstarfarerā€ is sad u no have enough time, wake up do few thing and boom back to sleep is kind the annoying cuz i want to do more explore,mine interact more with npc.

Heyā€¦ found another solutionā€¦ My Time in Portia seems to have a Mod available that could help here ā€¦did not try it yet, sooo glhf!

Hi thx mate
i try the mod they work now i can enjoy more of the game

can we get this on the windows version? thanks!!

Will exist at any time the windows version for this cheat?

Or any update for the other platforms?

If youd like a windows version then select it in WeMod and click notify me. If enough people show interest the better then chance it will be made :slight_smile:

I know itā€™s been a while since this trainer has been updated but it seems that the max relations cheat isnā€™t working. has anyone had an issue with it? everything else seems to work just fine.

1 Like

Did you gain relationship XP after activating the cheat? I was testing the game less than 5 hours ago and got +1000 XP (the most you can have) after doing 1 task.

Currently in game right now. its on, gave someone a gift and it was the standard amount of relationship points. Is there something else I need to do?

No there isnā€™t anything else you should need to do. Who did you give the gift to? It worked for all 3 people I gave something to.

Multiple people :woman_shrugging: Gust, Aadit, Albert are a few I tried.

Hmm if you want to send me your game save I could do it for you. Unfortunately with it being the weekend, there are no other staff members on to test it.

Its fine. Iā€™m not that worried about it. Figured Iā€™d just bring it up.

Hi. Iā€™ve tried using the unlimited skill points cheat and it seems to be not doing anything. Any chance this can be fixed? Thanks!

Can you make Microsoft Store version cheater?

can u make one for origin version

hi please fix civil furnace refuel bug when i use unlimited quick bar Item and Easy craft . at stream vr.