NBA 2K22 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I found a user in this Forum who used cheat engine alongside with Wemod and got banned, I just want to know that only using Wemod in MyCareer and playing the matches completely, will I get banned or is there any chance of getting banned ?. This is my last question, and sorry to disturb you so much. :slightly_smiling_face:

Please reread the previous 2 posts I have made.

Thank you very much for your time and all the information. Pleasure talking to you. Have a good day. :heart: :heart:

Ty for the info on skillpoints guys ! And i’m pleased to be a part of the community !
Rohan stop troll pls you are ruining a thread that members go read everyday to ask questions u have the answer 30 times if u took time to read

base on my experience. i used wemod since 2k21 and they didn’t ban me. just common sense. play and use wemod in offline like “play now, myleague and etc”. dont use it in myteam or park or else they will kick you in the server and ban. another tip! dont use it to generate a lot of vc than usual. i think the average vc you will get in mycareer is 1000 or a little bit of higher. but dont grind the game to get 5000 vc because even the pros can;t do that sh8t.

just play the game like usual. remember if you hack the vc production, then say bye to 2k

Does this work my career as well? The unlimited skill points?

@dramatic444 The unlimited skill points only works in MyGM but everything else works for MyCareer etc. as long as it’s not multiplayer that is.

1 Like

Appreciate the reply !!

when will be the next update of the trainer? i can’t use it now cause it says it needs an update.

how the super player stats work

@nickc24 It improves the chances of you scoring I believe.
@NativeBottle875 It still works fine even though it says that it needs to update it should still work just like before.

2 Likes

yea for some reason you need to take poor shots for it to work as good timed shots when open miss take contested shots or just full bar shots and they go in

1 Like

Yeah it’s weird just like the above comment says you miss if your shot is a full white bar that just misses green. Also when you pass to your team mate and they are wide open they miss, for example myplayer passing to Klay or Steph in the corner wide open all alone they will scuff the shot and the shot itself looks short and barely hits the rim. Same with practice mode for myplayer mid range, corner 3s and top of the key 3s all misses if you do a good shot. hope this helps the devs for the trainer

2 Likes

is there any solution my game keeps crashing after few games

I have a question to this forum. We all Know that in the Wemod we have a Game Speed Hack which increases the game speed and allow us to end games much faster without ending the quarters and also making it look legitimate, Now My Question is if I use Game Speed Hack and play 12 Minutes Each Quarter Games in MyCareer, is there any chances of getting banned or experience crashes or any other suspensions ?. Because using this Speed Hack we not only end games fast but we also get Good amount of VC nearly 2000 VC per game if we play 12 Minutes Each Quarter Game, SO THAT’S WHY THIS QUESTION ARISES IN MY MIND THAT DOING THIS WILL I GET BANNED ?.

This has already been answered several times in this thread, easily located using the search tool. :slight_smile:

Example 1: NBA 2K22 Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #32 by Ravenfyre
Example 2: NBA 2K22 Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #28 by Ravenfyre

I have already read those replies, but those are not answers to my question. My question is clear and easy using Speed Hack makes games faster and also helps us to get more VC in a very short period of time. Example :- if we play a game which has 12 Minutes in each quarter and apply the Speed Hack it hardly takes 6 minutes to complete the entire game but giving us more opportunity to shoot and score more and after the end of the game we get 2000+ VC. SO cutting off a 48 Minutes Real Time game into 6 Minutes Real Time but getting the same amount of VC as of in 48 Minutes Real Time game. SO now the confusion or the question comes, will 2K able to notice this and ban me ?. This is my question. I hope my question is understandable to all.

super stats aren’t working anymore

@Rohan2001047 - Those posts do answer your question.

• Don’t try to cheat in online game modes and you’ll be fine.
  • The game devs don’t care what you do in single player games. If they did, trainers simply would not exist.

@SwampButt - As stated in previous posts, the Super Stats cheat only works in MyGM game modes.
Also don’t double post please. It’s spam and therefore against community guidelines. I deleted your double.

Would there be any way to add you constantly having your takeover? Not the team takeover but just your individual takeover.

1 Like