NBA 2K22 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the wemod for 2k22 isnt working. the game starts up and is not responding. any updates?

it doesnt need an update it works just fine used it all last night used it today so on so fourth it works just fine

will using the quarter end and set shot time to 0 get me banned or can I use it without any worries

your fine as long as you donā€™t use it on multiplayer like AnteUp etc. I been using this since 2k22 Launch and didnā€™t get banned yet so let that speak for itself it does work fine.

ā€œsuper player statsā€ does not work

I throw for 3 points and do not hit at all

because the cheat is backwards you have to literly red release the shot for it to be good or take extremly contested shots if your shooting wide open shots and trying to green your gonna miss it does work 100 percent i am using it right now with no issues

anti is there anyway to make the superstats work like last year where when you shoot open shots they go in cause this missing wide open shots for me and the cpu that i pass to is really frustrating

2 Likes

Where is ā€œEnd Quarterā€ option? :fearful:

1 Like

What happened to end quarter?

3 Likes

Any way I can use the old update??

1 Like

No, you will not be able to use an older version of the trainer. The cheat was removed as people were abusing it to earn VC.

Wdym? You can abuse all cheats to earn VC. Like in MyCareer score 1000 points and you get more vc. There is no reason to disable them because people are using wemod to abuse the system. Just add it back or add it to pro version.

1 Like

And as a MyTeam player, I do not even use MyCareer and get VC. WeMod is meant to abuse the system. So why just not add it back?

2 Likes

why???

If we canā€™t add end quarter back. At least add an option to shorten the quarter. That would be helpful but not abusing the system.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been using this option since NBA 2k15, donā€™t mess up MrAntifunā€™s workā€¦
I cant understand. Almost all the trainers in WeMod use options to get in-game money, why is a problem now?

2 Likes

Yes, Please add back the End Quarter Feature, it is requested by many community members. Using Wemod abuses the system then what is the need to remove it. Please add it back it is very useful to short a quarter in MyGM. Please add it back it is requested by many community members.

5 Likes

Yes please we need it back

2 Likes

Dude Iā€™m so confused, do you work for 2K? Whoā€™s side are you on? Isnā€™t that the point of WeMod. Please add it back. MrAntiFunā€™s been doing this since time so IDK who decided this was a good idea.

4 Likes