NBA 2K22 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

There a mod called Plus 13 Trainer. that one still has end timer. I got banned doing that stuff tho

bro did you get a check from 2k

Hi MrantiFun the end quarter has been removed , can we have a alternative pls ? I’ve been using ur wemod for years

1 Like

im banned from the 2k servers now

Is that the Fling one or what ???

how did you got banned ?

Fling one i don’t know if its safe to use his and 2k wont ban us or what

did you use the speed since there were no end quarter ? lmao
Wemod you really got us wasted money and got our account banned for nothing

Did you got banned ?

i didn’t use fling one

He jas used the fling one, it’s the only one which has +13 options no other trainer is available. I think he used that but we have to wait for his reply. Using Wemod we didn’t get banned it may be the fling one which got him banned

Did you get banned using wemod ?

no never

but wemod is now forcing us to get banned by using other trainer lol

2 Likes

No one’s forcing you to do anything. Either live with the trainer that’s currently there on WeMod, or risk using an alternative trainer and possibly get banned

it is forcing , just like how 2k forcing us to pay for vc again when we bought their game for 60 dollar
you can say don’t buy vc , but gaining vc is hugely time consuming so most of us don’t have that much time , without vc it’s impossible to have fun since since our build won’t be able to do anything.
Even with wemod it was no easy vc , since game and animation would needed to be played and skipping all 4 quarter with no points would give us 0 vc.
Now i say it again ,wemod is forcing us to get our account banned.

2 Likes

Wemod have receive check from 2k , 100 % SURE

No, WeMod is not forcing you to use alternative trainers which would get your account banned. You are making the concious decision to use alternative trainers. This is not WeMod’s fault.

WeMod do not remove cheats without a legitimate reason to. You got your reason by Chris earlier in the thread.

Again, either use the current trainer you’re given, or use alternative trainers that’ll likely get your account banned. It’s your decision.

Ratio

1 Like

This isn’t Twitter