Need for Speed Heat Cheats and Trainer for EA

Freeze AI is a lot smoother now I can now turn it on and off on the fly. Only crashed once so far, when I was in a race and the racers were just on the border of the cheats effect I went to disable it and it crashed, but otherwise it’s a LOT smoother. Cheers!

1 Like

for some reason no damage dont work for me. the little whit bar on the right go down when i crash as normal. same for you ?

Im using the p2p nfs heat and the cheats work but my levels have restet from 50 to 0 has anyone else experienced the same?

@DALEW86 Your progress has been reset by a game admin because you attempted to use a cheated profile online. It’s very common if you read some of the previous posts you’ll see others doing the same thing and being “punished” in the same way.

It’s a offline only copy ie pirated copy. So it would be impossible for admins to restet progress

Some cracked games do also have online functionality. It’s not common, but they do exist. Perhaps most famously a certain pirated version of Modern Warfare 2, which not only allowed pirates to play public games online but also allowed them to use hacks in online public games, like invisibility and fly hacks.

Anyway, WeMod does not support cracked games. Cracked games are largely incompatible with other software such as trainers. Click here to learn why.
It’s my educated opinion that either you didn’t realise there is some degree of online functionality so you’ve been reset by an admin. Or the game is broken because it’s cracked (ie saving issues are a common problem with cracked games).

1 Like

The Need for Speed Heat cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

awesome update…
Thx MAF! :smiley:

to anyone wondering you can keep the money from this hack, if you turn it on then get one star on a speed zone or something like that then the game saves the money, you then quit the game and reload back in and it should save all the money like it has done for me (i had my internet on for this idk if it changes if you take it off or not )

The game had an update yesterday. I would like to see this trainer updated because of it.

what if i cant even activate the cheat first cause i cant

An alternative to the Wemod Option for money, is to use Cheat Engine. Just a suggestion.:+1:

I wanted to use the money cheat only to buy 1 car and a few parts but now I cant turn off the money cheat. Even if I follow the steps the money wont disappear so Im stuck with loads of money that I dont want? Any idea on how to remove the money?

How is that a bad thing? I whether have 9999999 money and be able to get almost everything vs. not having enough.

Also, just go online and it will fix the money issue.

Hello, I used the mod as I said I bought everything and then restart and this was still 900 million!

same for me

The Need for Speed Heat cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

awesome MAF!!!

1 Like

when i deactivate the cheat, the money stays on

Hi, most wemod users playing NFS heat would welcome the added money deletion feature.
It is possible to add such a function for greater protection against resetting?

2 Likes