New Member with a few Questions

1. Is there a way to stop the space next to the message window from popping up
    with suggestions on what I want to type about?

2. While I was using the wemod app, I clicked on the button for a free three day
    trial for pro. I decided for the time being that I have changed my mine and I
    couldn’t back out of that screen. The only thing that I could think of doing was
    to uninstall the app and redownload it. I recall there being a “W” in the upper
    left hand corner I tried clicking on that but it didn’t take me to the main page.
    Did I overlook something?

3. While I was at the 3 day trial page, I read the info on why you want our CC
    information prior to a free 3 day transaction was to make the transaction a
    seamless one. I am wondering if that is really the reason as things come up in
    life and we forget to cancel and the next thing we know is that there is a 7.99-
    69.99 charge on our card all because you wanted to make the transaction a
    ‘seamless one.’ If people want the pro membership they can then give you
    their CC info. Is this the REAL reason why you want our CC info prior to us
    trying out pro for 3 days in the hopes that we forget or life unexpected
    happenings happen to us?

4. Why don’t you guys have a lifetime membership? I am currently at another
    website, which I cannot name, as I have found out while I was posting an
    introduction,
    that saying the name of this website is like saying the name
    Voldemort in Harry Potter. ‘It is the website that thou shall not be mention’
    which offers a lifetime membership for a few dollars more than what you guys
    charge for a yearly one.

Anyway these are the questions that I have come up with. I am not trying to
    start anything here just speaking my thoughts. I hope that is allowed here as I
    found out early on that there is one thing that is censored here. I don’t want
    my First Amendment get in the way of having fun here.

1. What space are you referring to?

2. There is an x in the top right to close out of the window and if you got to the screen where you entered you info there is a back button on the top left.

3. Lifetime subscriptions are not sustainable which is why we’ve never offered it nor have plans to do so.

I noticed you just skipped over the question 3… I guess it is true

The reason why is the same reason for all websites that offer trials. Usually it’s to verify that the credit card is legitimate.

Majority of websites/apps that offer subscriptions ask you to input your credit card information before starting the trial, and then leave it up to the user to cancel before the trial is over otherwise they assume they want to continue with the subscription.

what a bunch of crap. You guys don’t need 3 days to verify if a CC is legitimate it is done immediately. Like I mentioned before it is because you hope that we forget and get easy revenue. I see no reason why we can’t give you our CC after our trial is over if we want to continue. Just sounds like and easy way to fo you guys to gain money.

Forcing a payment method at the beginning allows us to track who is abusing the trial and block them from continuing to do it. It also makes it easier for users who decide to subscribe to do so. We’ve always been straightforward and told everyone they can cancel immediately and keep the 3-day trial but you won’t get charged. It has nothing to do with hoping people forget to cancel.

2 Likes