New to HorizonMB? Click Here!

NICE! … just wanted to post on your thread <3 lol hi!

I’m not mad, and I don’t know why you’re always saying that to everyone.
I just don’t understand why you put so much effort into threads that already exist and are already stickied.

But whatever floats your boat.

26 thanks in 2 days speaks for itself. It’s a good thread and you’re just mad, get over it.

truthfully i like LMFAO’s alot more o.O sorry uzi

Edit miss spell lol ^^

Welcome to the forum :smile: I’m glad you like my thread, and Hi back to you :wink:

Thanks man :smile: I’m glad you like it!

You know it LMFAO lol

Thanks great post was really helpful :smiley:

I’m not new.

Where do I click?

How did i miss this thread? this is a great thread but needs updating. Example the staff =)

Thanks.

Great forum, I like to solve many problems

Just for enjoy…

Please register at Genetic Hax - Community
It is an amazing new online gaming community forum and it’s currently on it’s road to hitting 10,000 members
Please register now at Register at Genetic Hax - Community
Thanks

Awesome thread. I’m not new new, but there is a lot of stuff in here which I didn’t know!
I am grateful for the time & effort you put into making this!

:slight_smile: New member is happy

Ummm… Pointless post?

As I recall this thread is here to help out other users. I was just showing that picture because I felt good that I helped someone out. Sorry, are we not suppose to help others?

You felt good? Awww cute. You already replied to it, you don’t need to bump this thread with it too try and get thanks and more views.

Its a good thread but no need for that post lol.

Didn’t get a thanks, never wanted one. You honestly think that thanks matter? It’s a website, just letting you know. If you’re going to ***** about me posting just because I felt like showing that the thread is helping out, you need to grow up.

Anyway, if you want to ***** to me about it please go on my wall instead of here. I just posted it so it would be on the thread, not to bump. Let the thread die down.

You posted an image of someone thanking you for making the thread. You don’t need to go and post on that thread for people to see that. Thanks do matter, it means you helped out and are valued. Its a website? Oh I had no idea, I thought it was a toaster. Silly me. Also, I don’t need some 15 year old wannabe gangster who got one of the best members on here banned telling me to grow up. I think you need to do that sir.

Have a nice day.

/endconvo

I’m 17. Also, if you are talking about GATOR I had nothing to do with that :laughing: ***** about it on my wall, why keep bumping this thread? I posted one image and you started a fight, yet i’m some wannabe gangster? lol…