New to HorizonMB? Click Here!

It’s easy as pie! :smile: When you go into a forum, say General Discussion (General Discussion - XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards). At the top of that, under the sub-forum ‘Music’, you’ll see ‘New Thread’:

Click that and it’ll re-direct you to something like this:

You can then input a Title (Subject), a message, smilies, anything you want really.
When you’re finished customizing your post, simply hit ‘Submit New Thread’ near the bottom:

how to post new threads. problably just not looking

problably just not looking hard

I’ve forgot about this amazing thread!

Great Info.
Helped myself , hopefully some other people too.
Great thread. +1TY
:thumbsup:

Needs updating a bit tho.

Great post you going to be poplar now!

Check out my website Mod forum! and it’s not a spam thanks! And join if you don’t mind.

Hello my Name is Jeff from Green Bay,Wi formerly Menominee, Mi.
Just want to say that this is an awesome sight and really enjoying Horizon.
Cant wait for Horizon V3 to come out.
One thing I would love to see, on the top of Horizon were it says game Modders, would love to see more been there is a vast collection of games for the 360.
Some more game modders I would love to see available is for all the WWE Games and also for all of the Call of Duty and Burnout games as well.

The few that are available at the top I did find a couple to use for a few of the games i have.
It is pretty awesome and so much more simplified then what you find on Youtube,Caws.ws,and game faq’s.
Plus you dont get community bashed for asking questions like you would on those other sites by people dont realize not everyone is a MIT Graduate or as Articulate at useing the computer as they are.

Thank you for Horizon and keep up the good work!:thumbsup:

Love will keep us alive / Emptiness - Cover by Sahil - YouTube

yea thanks some one fixed it up for me thank you so much oxoxoxo

Welcome to my family!!!

DO YOU known Cheap Runescape Gold

and Cheap WOW Gold

and Buy Diablo 3 Gold
yes i like

can u tell me why i cant upgrade to a diamond account please

You have to pay to upgrade to a diamond account.

Go here if you would like to pay for diamond.

XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards - XboxMB Diamond

ive tried it says your order has been canceled when i try to purchase ? i only want it for forza horizon lol

could u mod my save for me please if i upload to mediafire

Send a message to one of the staff, here is Nookie’s page XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards - View Profile: Nookie

thanks