New to HorizonMB? Click Here!

No, that is not allowed.

oh ok sorry just new to this :smile:

Hello,
They call me VexelKid, Iā€™m a graphics designer and music producer, Iā€™ve done flyers and app icons, along with logos. Anywho, great to be on this site, might learn modding from you guys.

The layout is just awesomeā€¦thanks for posting it.

Hello! Never properly introduced myself. Iā€™ve been around for a while, never posted.

Guys i got banned from xbox live and it seems that you CAN NOT GET IT UNBANED.
so i came here to get help from you guys.
I wanted to buy a profile from you with these requirements:

4-6 year xbox live tenure.
At least a Reclaimer in halo reach.
Good level in CoDs and BF3 would be great.
more than 20,000 achievements, if not no problem.
if you have halo 3, odst, reach and 4 completed legendary it would be special.

I had all of these when i got banned.
if you have a profile like this please inform.
if you know anyone willing to sell his or her profile please inform him/her.
just say a price and we will talk about it and get to an end.
I can pay paypal and Microsoft Points.
Please contact me through these email addresses:
callofduty880@hotmail.com
wolfman1391@hotmail.com
I really appreciate your help.

very help-full

hey there new here Name is Porangitoa GT on xbox . just looking for the guide on how to use the achievement unlocker?

https://www.wemod.com/threads/68996-Horizon-How-to-Use-the-Tools See the profile mods spoiler and then the Achinvement Unlocker spoiler.

Hello im new and i cant get horizon to open. :confused:

i cant get my usb stick to format to my xbox and if i do horizon will not recognize the usb drive. idk what im doing wrong. im new to modding and all i wanna do is go god mod or invisible on ghost

Iā€™m sorry, but we wonā€™t be able to help you at all if youā€™re referring to the online multiplayer. As for the campaign, please post in the Call of Duty: GHOSTS section via the forum link at the top, then scroll down to the appropriate section.

Welcome aboard the forums, have a great stay here and awesome time as well.

HELLO ALL im josh, new just wanted to introduce myself n hope to b able to get my modding skills up. I comsider myself a virgin modder lmao i modded boarderlands guns for the first one usein willowtree bt i learned how to from a very good person at it bt thats as far as my modding skills go. Wanting to figure out how to mod my gow3 stats if any1 can help i got the basics down just cant figure out how to sync my reset stats with the leaderboards thats the only problem im haveing other then the ones ive posted about the 2 diff gow3.playerstorage.editors, ive downloaded n tried to use until i get the money to upgrade to diamond deff doin it though i like the set up n seems like a reliable n trusted/trustworthy siteā€¦ CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT IT CAN DO WHEN I UPGRADE :smile: Well hope to get to know some of u atleast in the process :smile: my gt is on my profile is any1 wants to play some gow3 if friendslist is full just PM me n ill make room for ya :smile:

A lot of benefits for Diamond users. hmmm. where did i put my Credit Cardā€¦ >:p

In your wallet, maybe?

Hello people, my name is Mark.
I play gta 5 on the xbox 360. My gamertag =MaeijHattemNL and i am from Hattem in Holland. I love playing gta but am little bit frustrated about the money and rp in the game.
Have been searching my *** of for a money and rp hack. But really donā€™t wanna do a survey because i donā€™t trust that stuff. I hope there are people here that can help me out.

Greetings Mark

OH nice

Heyā€¦

Hey guys and gals.

I am actually not new to Horizon. After I upgraded my laptop to Windows 8.1 from 8 everything I had was automatically kept, from the browser I was using at that time to music, forums, sites I registered with, modding tools and save editors I had, lists I created from weapon mods, favourites etc. Then the problems occurred, wired internet connection, as where I live there is a hell of a lot of interference when using Wi-Fi, coupled with very slow start up, difficulty retrieving files and everything seemed to crash all the time so out with the new and in with the old, I restarted back to Windows 8. I have difficulties remembering my passwords and login details, luckily the majority I had written down.
And like many other forgetful people I never had any backups so lost everything when I returned to 8. I donā€™t have anything large enough to backup to as there is a minimum of 32gig storage required. But I love the new Horizon it is better than when I was here last time well done.