New to HorizonMB? Click Here!

Hi everyone new to Horizon the free Download Mod tool wont download on my pc is there something wrong with it, or am I just missing a step? Any help would be appreciated been waiting for a week to try this out…!

Welcome to all!

Hello everyone newbie here:)

Helpful guide

All good stuff, here.

Great piece of info

Nice guide. :smiley:

This is really cool

I like this place

Very nice guide.

You are right, very beautiful

Fifa 14 coins

hi my name is justin just joined to diamond loving it so far. but I need help with my horizon I keep getting a message saying it running in offline mode and am limited to modding tools and am on diamond too pls help.

thanks

Try downloading this release: https://www.horizonmb.com/client/v2/Horizon.Setup.v2.8.1.1.exe
Also be sure you have disabled any anti-virus programs you may have running.

Next time, please post in the Horizon Support section located here.

Hopefully you get Horizon working!

ciao
sono nuovo e vorrei ringraziare a tutti voi…

Translated to English:
hello
I’m new and I want to thank all of you …

You’re welcome, and welcome to the site.

This is an English only speaking website, so please use a translator like Google Translate to translate to English, and always find the appropriate forum section to post or start a new thread in.

Translated to Italian:
Di niente , e il benvenuto al sito.

Questo è un sito solo in lingua inglese, quindi si prega di utilizzare un traduttore come Google Translate per tradurre in inglese , e sempre trovare la sezione forum appropriato di inviare o avviare un nuovo thread in .

hello everyone:thumbsup:

I was a Diamond member until about a year ago, when Horizon stopped functioning with Windows XP. Now my fiance is letting me try and install Horizon on his Windows 8 laptop. If all goes well I will likely be upgrading and re-joining the Diamond ranks. (Using Horizon in conjunction with exProfileEditor has been pretty irritating.) Still hoping for the day this is made avail for Mac OS X.

i use windows 8 and it works fine

Tried Horizon awhile ago, probably going to enlist as a Diamond member again here very soon.