Night of the Dead Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Would you be able to put your payment method in BRL? because I believe that many Brazilians use it, and I myself would be one to buy the PRO to help.

Generally speaking, Thanks for all the mods <3

This trainer is look like very useful~
But now, i tried to use this trainer, it didn’t work,
I think need to update…

The game received a hotfix recently, which likely impaired the trainer.
Patch notes for the game: https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/1377380?emclan=103582791467927346&emgid=2799507523528685449
In such case, you’ll need to be patient and await a trainer update. :slight_smile:

I recently started experiencing game freeze when mods are active and I try to switch weapons. Have to end task as it fails to respond. Just a heads up. I am using on PC with nvidia 1080Ti.

If you are having issues with the trainer working on this game - please start a new save and see if there is any change.

Our testers have tested this trainer and it is working well for them. However, the developer of the game has apparently admitted that older saves will have issues in their latest update, so players may need to start a new one.

The trainer needs updating to the newest game version 1.0.5.5438. I have tried what Raven said about starting a new game but it still doesn’t work.

definitely needs updating lol. i just got the game today and it doesnt work.

The Night of the Dead cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

no working tested to version and 1.06.5477 no working please possible update thank you

From the time of this post, the trainer was updated 2 hours ago to be compatible with the latest game version (which was released 15 hours ago).

Click the History button, under the Play button and make sure the most recent version of the trainer in this list is selected. You may need to dismiss a Pro advert on the right-side of the WeMod desktop app to see the History button.

Can someone please explain to me why trainer options keep turning themselves off as soon as they’re turned on ?

Please see the instructions given in the post directly above yours. Do that and then report back. Thanks. :slight_smile:

I highlighted the latest version (8 options 3 days ago) in the history tab. My game version is 1.0.6.5587 Alpha is that correct ?

Changes:

NVM my dummy bum found out the issue. I injected the trainer into the wrong exe LoL it works now. One thing tho, can I make a request for an Unlimited Condition option ?

Changes:

MrAntiFun can you add an Unlimited Condition option ?

You may have to do another update soon. Multiplayer keeps crashing, so their bound to push another update behind this one.

Changes:

Hey thanks for the trainer - would there be any reason i can turn on any - they click on then straight off again

Thanks in advance