Night of the Dead Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Not using the steam store version
trying to use it online.
Under play is history make sure top newest trainer is highlighted , click on it

Also you could be injecting your trainer to the game’s launcher not the game’s exe like in my case.

Thanks I’ll give it a try…

Hi, The trainer for Night Of The Dead does not work at all now, when you try to turn them on they immediately turn off again.
Thank you for this trainer its a lot of help when you need it.

If you’d just read a few posts above yours…

As for my comment, is it really impossible to make an infinite condition cheat anymore ? The only guy who attempted it doesn’t want to update his table and there’s literally no other cheat table/trainer featuring that.

The Night of the Dead cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Now Support Multiplayer mode ?

Changes:

MOD is not working in dedicated server :frowning:

It’s meant for single player

Changes:

for some reason , its not work , i have buy the game from steam and i start the game from the wemod but not luck sadly.

i don’t know why but none of cheats are working , i am using the last version of game btw , maybe the cheat version have problem

@edwardph1307 only work if your are the host

As of 6/21/2021 the unlimited arrows cheat is not working. Is there a certain way I should activate the mod?

Just tested the mods for Night of the Dead after new update on steam. and the Unlimited health and one hit kill keep turning off after turning it on.

after playing it for some time also the Unlimited Stamina does not work even if it is turned “on”

1 Like

This game has been updated, most of the cheating functions are invalid! ! !
Please update~

1 Like

本游戏已更新,大部分作弊功能已失效!!!什么时间更新

large update was rolled out, would love an update on the trainer.

stellar work as always!

Changes:

1 Like

Hello WeMod! I notice that update to Night of the Dead was just released. Before the only thing that didn’t work was unlimited health and stamina. The update brought that back, but took away unlimited arrows. So that means that you do not have unlimited ammo for any of the guns and other shooters when you try to load them from your backpack. Plus the unlimited gas is taken away too. Is that going to be coming back?