No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

you can DO THAT???

omg it works bruh :person_facepalming:

1 Like

yea im having the same issue

i dont know why but wemod make nms crash after loading the game and if i uninstall wemod it stop crashing does it happend to anyone else ?

Thank you to Mr. Antifun and Happy Easter everyone :rabbit:

Pro user here,ā€¦ Sorry but when I launch my NMS/Wemod shortcut to the game ā€¦ it disables all the inventory sliders including ā€œNo Reloadā€ I have uninstalled WeMod and reinstalled ā€¦ started the game alone then activated the mods but the inventory and "no Reload just make a ding and stay in the off postion.
'Any suggestions will be great to get the game to work as it did before the new DLC.

Everything except the inventory options work on the ā€œSteamā€ version. The Inventory option once activated does not deactivate.

Hi MAF,

When I use the Unlimited Packs Size, it raises my packs in my inventory to max pack as intended, however when I turn it off, and go mine something it doesnā€™t turn offā€¦

Any ideas how to negate this effect? :smiley:

Everything other than Unlimited Material Packs works fine, but as i was reading through other comments it seems that Interceptor update changed something related to Inventory and now all the Inventory cheats are not working properly.

My translation cheat doesnā€™t seem to be working, everything else seems fine, though I havenā€™t tried the Inventory cheats.

Unlimited Materials Pack for ā€œSTEAMā€ version still does not deactivate after disabling function.

Could others also test this out.

6 Likes

I can confirm, have to turn off wemod to turn that off

2 Likes

I donā€™t use the Super Pack Mod but I do at times hit it accidently while hitting Unlimited material. Iā€™ll just re-assign the key to something different.

Do smaller changes like these usually get fixed or do we have to wait for next update?

1 Like

I am finding that they all activate but several donā€™t seem to be working. Itā€™s worth checking out for any updates.

So after extensive testing, all of the cheats introduce unstable scripts and for every one activated, the chance of crashing increases about 3-5%. ((Averaged out over 100 CTD events and non-crashing freeze-ups.)) So I can say for CERTAIN that this trainer needs to be updated because the game changed the way a few things work, from ammo storage to material stacks, and using the Unlimited Supplies option Does No Deactivate, which of course causes MUCH higher levels of instability. Every crash I had was within 30 minutes of activating that cheat.

Thank you for your time!

1 Like

Is it normal for the GOG version to be behind the Steam and Xbox updates? I see there are a lot more Steam and Xbox users, so it makes sense, Iā€™m just curious how long it usually takes. Thanks.

Only cheat Iā€™m finding that is not working correctly is Unlimited Materials Pack. It does not turn off. You have to exit the game and reload to correct it.

The only issue i have is with unlimited material pack, once is activated is always on

I forgot to submit the face system after I was playing so I am posting here. Along with the last two posts, the only bug I have been having is with the unlimited material pack being activated and it always stays on and creates alot of random problems. Only way to stop this is to exit the game and reload. It hasnt always been like this, only happened after the last update or maybe the previous to last update.