No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Free Starship Crafting cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Hey mate
Thanks for hard effort keeping trainers up to date.
With latest update to this, the unlimited resources does not work like it did before. Seems it takes ages before it tops the item up, use to be instant. Also items I have not clicked on get topped up once it does load.
Already checked with wemod update to let it through firewall. Tested the list, so far the first all the way to no reload work. Not sure about the others yet.

2 Likes

Same issues here, also tried and checked the same thing re:unlimited resources

The rest so far also seem to be ok - but haven’t gone into full testing else.

1 Like

Try using nmssaveeditor, useful until fixed. here video on basics if need be… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWPuzh9ttTk&index=27&list=LLIfcSKY0swp4nV8_1X-cVxQ&t=340s
just back up saves in case

On top of it as always.Thanks STN. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Game changed. This is the third time it changed how it handles resources and i can’t control it. In the next update, it will probably go back to the old way or become worse, idk.

1 Like

I did notice something the Sentinels alert isn’t working. And some of the Base Building Easy Craft doesn’t work I am heading off to work but later on tonight ill do some more testing and give accurate update on the issues.

i have noticed the following few issues. For some reason the infinite resources cheat is not working after the update. Secondly- every time you open a build menu while easy exosuit craft is on the game crashes.
Hope you can iron this out soon!

Thanks for explaining, understand now. See how it goes with next updates, there will be many more I foresee lol

Is the Decode All Words taken out

Yes. STN took all cheats that are not made for the latest version out and adds them as soon as he updated the cheat in question

Thank you STN very very much

So, i’m just wondering if maybe i’m not doing something right … but after the update that i was told to wait for… now only the no atlas required works, nothing else will turn on. Could it be that i’m missing something? I see that a lot of people aren’t having any issues persey so that is why i’m asking.
Thanks in advance for replies.

when you activate “unlimited resources” and “unlimited units” when you press “z” to build the game it is blocked and you have to restart it.

Don’t leave them turned on. Only activate them when you need them

I’ve found that if I have free starship crafting active and hit Z to build a deployable, game crashes. Not a huge deal but I have had to redo some progress because I forgot to tap F10 prior to deploying my save thing

It was said many times before that you shouldn’t use build menu when you have that cheat activated

I even changed the name to “free starship crafting”

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Im having a problem with the infinite resources How does it actually work as when I click an item with it selected, it does not do anything. Sometimes it just infinites a completely random item
Sorry for the disturbance

and the other cheats work so it is not a problem of them not being activated