No more free pro?

So begin Horizon 360 member with lifetime diamond dosent give free pro anymore? Why is this and where can I find more information about this. Not really lifetime?

Also seems like Saints Row 4 trainer dosent work either, game just crashes when loaded from WeMod and says cant enable trainer or something.

Diamond and pro are 2 completley different things. I dont remember diamond ever giving pro membership

1 Like

So what is the dimanond for now then?

Diamond is only for horizon pro is for wemod trainer app
And you a real "old timer " 2010 !!

1 Like

Yeah, its been a while I guess. :smiley:

Where can I report or get support for the bug I have with SR4?

1 Like

Here is the thread for it

Not sure whats up with it.

I think itw broke tho stn has problems with the protection in the game

1 Like

I cant seem to be able to post there tho :frowning:

I think stn locked it cuz the protection the game has dont work with the trainer

1 Like

Same issue with GTA V, dosent work with current version on Steam. Way to get it work somehow?

Umm i dont play it but sometimes if you start the game first then back out to the app then click play that works sometimes. I dont play gta so not sure if its working or not
I think what happened was that unknownv2 made the trainer and he went m.i.a. i guess he gonna come back and update the trainer

Sucks you come back on and the two games you wanna play are both broke !

1 Like

Haha, it happens in life. Just some bad luck, but I appricate your help very much!

1 Like

Sr4 doesn’t like wemod. Trainer works fine independently of wemod.

1 Like

When pro was released people who had lifetime diamond received 1 year of pro for free.

2 Likes

Omg dammit @Legitti , @sNaKe has the right answer how the hell did I forget that and i seen he was purple for a reason
I have to quit answering these real difficult questions !

1 Like

How come everyone is pro now?