Northgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ya like instincts said above we are trying to sort things out.
But we working on getting this fixed.
Sorry about the hold up.

3 Likes

Thanks for putting in the effort. It seemed like it fell off the radar since Wemod detected it as compatible

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, glade to know your working on it. Also I wish people would understand that every time the game is updated there is a chance that the trainer will have to be updated. The game getting a new clan makes your life for this trainer harder Iā€™m guessing.

4 Likes

The only option that seems work on my version of the game (steam) is the unlimited population option, none of the others seem to function.

the unlimited population works but none of the others pls fix

Guys, theyā€™ve said twice now that theyā€™re working on it. They know now that itā€™s broken and theyā€™re fixing it. Repeatedly asking isnā€™t going to make it go any fasterā€¦

2 Likes

This ^.
Please read previous posts in the thread before writing a reply. There are two responses from staff above which are highlighted in a bright colour so that theyā€™re hard to miss.

As those posts say, we are aware and the trainer is being worked on. Please be patient and bear in mind there are a lot of trainers to get through and also that due to the current COVID-19 pandemic we are also down a member of staff or two.
Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sorry fellas, must have missed those reply higher up in the thread, my bad. Youā€™re doing good work, Wemod is an amazing piece of work, guys. Keep it up, as they sayā€¦ :smiley:

1 Like

This trainer does not currently work. Only option 4 seems to work. Hard to focus on objectives when youre constantly trying to get enough resources while also being under attack.

Try focusing on reading first.

2 Likes

There are three highlighted posts in this thread from within the last couple days, which state that the WeMod staff are aware of the issue and are actively working on it.

4 Likes

Use this one till reppin can update his

@Zenhael_Cero and others thanks for being patient :+1:

5 Likes

Just saw that thereā€™s now a working trainer. You guys are pros!

The new trainer works in story mode and partially works in multiplayer but I hope for you guys to fix multiplayer. When I activate the cheats it changes the number of my resources at the top but does not actually register and does not let me use the unlimited resources, it acts as if I have no mods on so please fix the trainer :slight_smile: and just so you know. the game speed mod works perfectly fine

WeMod does not condone online cheating nor do we release cheats with the intention of them being used online. Cheating online negatively affects the experience of the game for other people, which is a very low thing to do. We will be ignoring your multiplayer request.

In the rare case that a trainer from anywhere on the internet works in an online game mode due to oversights by the developers of the game, then the chances are youā€™ve been flagged by an anti-cheat bot to be banned in the gameā€™s next scheduled ban wave after a review of your account.

3 Likes

okay makes sense, I was unaware wemod didnā€™t make multiplayer cheats. Thank you

Looking forward to the update, thanks so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just tried right now, donā€™t work in story mode too :confused:

Seems like only the population mods work, none of the others. hopefully thereā€™s an update.

2 Likes

Just wondering if Iā€™m doing something wrong, the only cheat I can get to work is the game speed one.

I have bought all of the DLC, is that having an effect?

Steam > single player > pick Clan > game loads > turn cheats on > nothingā€¦