Northgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Northgard Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Food
2. Unlimited Wood
3. Unlimited Krowns
4. Unlimited Population
5. Easy Population

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/20/2019
    Started development

• 12/20/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 01/30/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 02/01/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Is there anyway we could get Cheats for Iron/Stone/Lore/Fame? These would be really nice in cutting down time on Conquest and in Campaign! Thank you! I

the unlimited food gives you only 500 food and there are things that cost more than that so would you please fix that

I’ve forwarded this to our developer :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for being a Pro member!

Hey @Boona , that option just sets the current food to the max food storage amount, in order to increase the food quantity you’ll have to build silos (doing otherwise will probably lead to buggy behaviors)

1 Like

All the cheats are Not Working. Please update.

The trainer is working fine. Do you have the most up to date steam version of the game ?
Not trying to use the trainer online or multiplayer ?
Hasnt been a game update since he made this 15 days ago.

1 Like

I’m playing right now, all the cheats works perfectly ^^

2 Likes

Do you play Multiplayer? is the Trainer also for Multiplayer?

No. No trainere are not ment to use online/ multiplayer take a chance of getting banned and also ruin it for the other players too

1 Like

most cheats don’t work anymore

all cheats does not work anymore. :frowning: please update

The Northgard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

When ‘‘Easy population’’ are used,
enemies are also affected and the number of workers increased, they bug and can’t build

The Northgard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@netocx fixed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have a bug report. F5, Easy Population, does not work during the final campaign mission. If you enable it immediately, it’ll work until your zone gets attacked by the fire giants, and then it’ll freeze your town hall at 100% permanently. If you don’t enable it until after that first attack, it doesn’t work at all. The cheat enables but you gain villagers as though it’s disabled.

I tried restarting and then saving and loading. Neither worked.

In this last quest you’re given some units by other clans from time to time.

ghghghgh
Source: https://guides.gamepressure.com/northgard_game_guide/guide.asp?ID=43888

Maybe this is triggering an issue with the population cheat?

1 Like

The game received a major balancing update today. The trainer no longer works except for F4 – Unlimited Population. Not sure how to request an update since it’s still marked as compatible in the app.

1 Like

Hallo @Synsensa, i´m from Germany and I got exactly the same problem. It occured after a secruity update of Windows 10. Do you got any solutions for this? Or is there an alternative trainer for nothgard? Thanks