Northgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I would love to see one… or maybe two. :slight_smile: Insta villagers and no villager limit. @STiNGERR Any chance we can count on it? :wink:

Same request as Illindur for insta villagers and no villager limit. The extreme difficulty for Mission 5 of the campaign is keeping me knocked down. Thank you @STiNGERR

the ai does not move it just stays in place when the trainer is activated, please fix it because it is not fun to play against a stone

The trainer does not work on Version 2.7.16… Pls. Update the trainer cause running one cheat would result in crash to desktop.

1 Like

New update, the trainer no longer works. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New update Pls…!!! @STiNGERR

3 Likes

Please update, nothing works with the latest version of the game, been 4 months with no updates to the trainer.

2 Likes

The resources don’t work anymore with this trainer since the latest big patch. PLEASE, PLEASE fix it!! <3

3 Likes

Saw it’s top10 for update, please notice that once activated, all resources not increasing nor decreasing. Stone and Iron not working at all. XP is not working at all.

2 Likes

This trainer was #3 in queue for an update last night, and now it’s #7. Do these people not know how a queue actually works or what?

The trainer test just failed this afternoon, what do you mean it was #3 last night?

1 Like

Exactly what I said. It was #3 last night, now it’s #7. It’s not complicated mate. You do realise we live in a world with multiple time zones yeah? :slight_smile:

https://pasteboard.co/WAU4Pqtj95cC.png

Edit: For some reason it’s not letting me post a screenshot. But whatever.

1 Like

Hello, I tested some old versions of trainer to see if it was successful, but I didn’t get anything, the only function that took is to speed up the time… I’m anxiously waiting for the trainer update, thanks for developing trainer!!! @STiNGERR

2 Likes

I know this update is #1 in the queue but we you add some features that other Northgard trainers have/had? Such as, fast population progress/recruitment, fast lore progress, and increased # of buildings per region?

The Northgard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Still not working, it just freezes current resource values and doesn’t actually make them unlimited or increase them at all, any suggestions?

Tried multiple game modes, trainer doesn’t do anything except freeze current values, is this just how it’s going to be now?

Actually, it works absolutely perfectly. You’re obviously doing something wrong mate, it’s working fine.

Here’s a clipped screenshot of my game, just now: https://pasteboard.co/zStbt8yC62yM.png

Thanks @STiNGERR

What game mode is that? I’ve been using this trainer the same way for years, I’m not doing anything wrong or differently

it will freeze AI’s food and krown when enable “unlimited food” and “unlimited krown”. This will make AI look stupid

1 Like