Northgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is it work on story mode too?

Iā€™m now getting an infinite loading screen in story mode.

1 Like

So make sure you look at the history to choose the new updated version of the trainer, thatā€™s basically the solution.

The game keeps crashing whilst loading into a map. Every time I lunch it from the WEMOD app.

Everything is working well. Might just be me, but the cheats seem to activate much more quickly now, too.

Great work @STiNGERR, thank you!

@BigDogStewie

Make sure youā€™re running the latest version. Check under the ā€œHistoryā€ tab and select the most recent one. That trainer should work.

Hey mate seems my save game was corrupted. Started a new game and it worked fine.

not working after todayā€™s update

1 Like

Still not working. Numbers only go up clinet side

@ConstantPopcorn773
Sounds like itā€™s working as intended. Itā€™s intended to be played client side, for single player rather than online, multiplayer.

After the latest (Halloween) update, stone and silver donā€™t work with the trainer.

4 Likes

The Northgard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

rock and iorn cheat not working

Wood and Krown worked fine but food caused a starvation bug (they had food but said they were starving and if you turned the cheat off food went straight to 0). Stone and Iron didnā€™t work at all and I donā€™t think the Military XP one did either but I didnā€™t know how to check that one. Hope this helps you to fix it as I am loving this game and these really help me to build a pretty city :smiley:

P.S They just did another update that seems to have fixed the food bug. It now initially says they are starving but then goes away and all is good. Still no joy on stone and iron though.

Thank you @STiNGERR

Everything works great!

Good morning all (or afternoon)

Northgard got a new DLC, Clan of Rat, released today. Need an update please and thank you! Iā€™m aware you guys donā€™t get requests on forums, but Iā€™m throwing it out there in the wind anyway.

Peace out
F

1 Like

Please update 2.7.2.24728

1 Like

The Northgard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

thank you

is there a cheat for fast respawn for workers?