Northgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Appreciated. I boosted once, it was in 8th place, I thought this whole time the other 7 trainers were updated, but I guess it was all you.

1 Like

I boosted it 120 times. Thank you for your work hard. @STiNGERR :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just boosted 100 times, lets cheat!

2 Likes

Boosted 20 Times, but now from yesterdays evening the game is in the #1 queue and now at 1800 cest still not finishedā€¦ come on man.

I like how the other creators got like 3-4 trainers already and Stinger seems to be on vacation.

1 Like

@STiNGERR weeeee neeeeeeeeeeed youuuu :slight_smile:

1 Like

Continuing to spam the thread asking for an update or complaining isnā€™t going to make it the update happen any quicker. Things take time. If he was already working on another trainer before this reached the top of his queue, that will be finished before he begins work on this. It will get updated as soon as possible so please just be patient.

2 Likes

wow, even if this got in the queue higher than the thing he would be working on. Nice, iā€™ll love that definition of an queue. If get the thought of finishing your project before another one, but come on man, from 2 days prior to yesterday 7 trainers updated and then more then 24 hrs for this remaining one?

I hope @STiNGERR isnā€™t the kind, who punishes even those who arenā€™t rushing him, simply because a handful here are impatient. Game is fun without a trainer too, so those of you who just want to cheat right through it, at least try without it and feel accomplished without the need for cheats. :smiley:

3 Likes

If Anything @STiNGERR hasnā€™t been seen sins July 7th so they may not be around atm so just give them a break yes we all would love to have the trainer working but We all have lives

1 Like

At the moment, you can use Cheat Engine instead of Wemod. Itā€™s not as good as Wemod, but acceptable :sweat_smile:

I made my own table already its bugging around alot but i dont have time to work on tables 24/7, its still a shame seeing they are treating those who support WeMod with Pro that badly, thats a bad call to be honest.

2 Likes

The Northgard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Besides the game speed still nothing else works. I updated and restated wemod. Not sure if itā€™s only me or not

Hey matesā€¦
Great work Stingerā€¦
But just the the gamespeed is workingā€¦
nothing else.
i updted and restart wemod and restarted the game over Steam.

regards and go on with the good work.
greets from Northgermany

1 Like

the mod isnt working =(

Negative, they still arent working, I tested through all part of the available game modes( expect online), none activate for me outside of the game speed.

1 Like

Make sure you have the newest trainer selected in history. All of the cheats are working fine for me.

3 Likes

The method of use is Open history Select the latest date

2 Likes

The same issue happens to me too, iā€™ve tried with the newest trainer and only the speed modifier works. Currently playing krowns&daggers dlc v2.6.15.24192