Northgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Need update

1 Like

Agreed. the cheats don’t work anymore. An update is needed

1 Like

Need an update. If you done in time we would be appreciated.

3 Likes

Personally I would appreciate the options “Fill food”, “+1000 wood” and “+1000 kröwns” instead of directly giving us 999999. This would be much appreciated in the next update. Also hoping that the AI will not be inactive anymore when you activate the cheats.

5 Likes

We’ll just have to wait, it’s not like we don’t have lives to catch up with.

2 Likes

I’d like this as well @STiNGERR noticed the Ai kinda goes limp when mods are activated +1 for the resource giving per 1k

1 Like

We are very grateful to you for providing us with modifiers, and hope to provide updates. The modifications to wood, food and money are now also applied to AI, and we hope to change them to those that are only effective for players

2 Likes

yes

yes. Not sure if it is possible, but that would be great

Would appreciate an update to this before the holidays, if you have time

1 Like

The Northgard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

Hi, after the recent update of the trainer, none of the options seem to be working and I have observed only the game speed changer works. I read other comments and they have the same issue as me, so I came to the conclusion that the trainer was patched and the game speed changer only works. If you have time maybe update the trainer. I also have an idea, maybe adding unlimited population if its possible since its tiring to build houses all the time especially since it consumes zone space.

The cheats worked when Stinger fixed them. However the game has updated yet again.

yeah

Thank you for you hard work.
But sadly the game has been updated yet again and all the cheats do is halt the number of resources from increasing or decreasing.

What version was the game in again i forgot since I took a break because the trainer has been patched. It was working yesterday until it got patched.

Make sure you’re using the latest version of the trainer. I selected the most recent trainer and it works great for me.

Works fine for me too. Make sure you’re not in multiplayer, because it doesn’t work there.

thx tried it and it works :+1:

The food cheat bugs in expedition.
played with a friend and coudnt use food.