Northgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thanks for you works :+1:
Can you add a function to quickly add villagers? Every time the population can’t be made up quickly because of the war

WeMod should not be used in co-op.

Hey, seems like a great mod for chilling, is there a chance it still gets updated if so, how hard would it be to make it so you could trade zones between teams faster then the games pace each year, i guess i could speed up the game but :slight_smile:

I saw someone post this suggestion way back. Was wondering if it is possible to have “add resources” in addition to the existing unlimited resources. There are times that I just need a few bumps in my resources, and not unlimited. Any chance this can happen?

1 Like

After the latest update none of the options work.

Make sure you’re using the latest version of the trainer. The trainer works great for me. To select the correct trainer, go to the tab on the right where it says “History” and select the most recent one.

I can confirm this. The latest update of Northgard breaks the WeMod trainer.
This morning I played for a bit, worked fine.
Did not change the version of the trainer, but now it doesn’t work anymore.

Versions used:
Northgard v3.0.8.30292
WeMod Trainer 20/12/2022

1 Like

These comments do not help anyone much.
If it’s working for you, please state the versions used, so others can compare.

1 Like

Game- 3.0.8.30292
Wemod- 12/20/2022

Clearly the game got updated without my knowing it. My wemod doesn’t work now sadly. =(

As I suspected, we are both using the exact same versions.

To comment on your edited post:
I always keep my games updated, and WeMod automatically selects the most recent trainer.

Hopefully we can get an update soon, really chill game

After the update from 5 January 2023 to v3.0.8.30292, the mods are not working anymore. :frowning: Can we get an update, please? Thanks!

Patience. The game is on the Queue.

1 Like

is it possible to add a god mode for your military, or at least for your warlord?

3 Likes

I’ve managed to downgrade my game to v3.0.7 and the mods are working (since the game fluctuates in the upgrade queue). Perfect workaround until the WEmod community updates the mods for the latest Steam version. :smiley: This manifest worked for me: https://steamdb.info/depot/466561/history/?changeid=M:2152928444340518713

The Northgard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
5 Likes

Thanks, Stingerr

Problem with the 1st cheat (Unlimited Food). Once activated: “Food” will max out but the units will be starving. If the cheat is then deactivated all the food disappears but they are no longer starving (unless you’re production is in the negative). So, far this is the only one I’ve had problems with.

1 Like

Update for the game dropped today. Time for Wemod update!

Never mind, sorry. I tested it, and the cheats still work!