Northgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

mm the cheat is not working for me now v2.1.14.16950, i play it like 2 weeks ago and it was perfect, now i wait and nothig happends

Hello @sitedalagana and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

The trainer was updated to be compatible with the latest game version 6 days ago. It should be working fine as long as your game is up to date and legitimately purchased from Steam.

Under the Play button in the trainer is another button that says History. Click this and make sure the most recent trainer is selected.

omg tnx man, yea im a idiot, i did it its working again with the old one, tnx for the fast feed back

Would it be possible to improve the trainer to include the content of some other (older) Northgard trainers, such as limitless population and fast citizens? Or, alternatively, have a cheat for Happiness? That would really help.

4 Likes

@STiNGERR first of all thank you so much for your work on this mod we love it.

Looks like the latest version added with Lynx no longer works with your cheat. Any plans to update?

2 Likes

I used my coins to request an update for Northgard, but accidentally submitted them for the GOG version. I meant to vote for the Steam version, which needs updating due to the Lynx DLC. Great work, by the way!

F

Please feel free to reach out to support@wemod.com about this. :slight_smile:

Northgard version 2.3.2.18881 on Steam (09/17/20)
Seems like the cheats for food, wood and krown are not work while speed cheat still working.
Please update Thank you :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

2 Likes

hi, I just tried these cheats recently and it went great. but maybe it will be much better if the option ā€˜unlimited populationā€™ is on the list again.

but Iā€™m just saying my wish, itā€™s already great with the recent one. keep up the good work @STiNGERR

1 Like

yup, same as me, they just dont seem to work

2 Likes

same, i wait nearly 30 mins after folllowing the instructions for the cheats to work. Definitely not working

3 Likes

Noticed the same issue too. Speed option still works, but all resource modifiers are now inoperable.

2 Likes

The game itself was recently updated hence why the trainer is not working anymoreā€¦ give it a bit they will fix it. they always do.

4 Likes

dont work but only game speed work

4 Likes

The food, knowledge and wood cheats dont work for me whats wrong with them?

3 Likes

only game speed working. Needs updating.

2 Likes

The first 3 cheats do not seem to work. I press play when i am in the game world

2 Likes

Needs an update, only speed option is working.

3 Likes

only the speed workingā€¦ need update plz!

2 Likes

Please update only time multiplier is working! Thank you!!

1 Like