Northgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi folks… The trainer only works on the game speed. all the unlimited supplies , Food, Wood, Krown or population are not working. Please we need a fix for that.
Thank you
Barthy

5 Likes

Since this game was recently updated a few days ago, the trainer will also be in need of an update.

This link will explain the lack of an update request button on the trainer: Why can’t I request an update for a game? - WeMod Support.

Please be patient and wait for the trainer developer to get around to it. Bear in mind this is not the only game they have made a trainer for.
Also - there is no point rushing the trainer update, because hotfixes normally follow major game updates which will break the updated trainer again so soon after it is released.

This thread will be locked due to people posting the same thing over and over without reading previous posts. It will be unlocked again by staff once a trainer update is released.

8 Likes

The Northgard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Hey, Thanks for the update.

It works great but today I played the Kraken’s Dystopia conquest mission and the cheat engine stopped working.
Instead of giving unlimited resources it just freeze any accumulation of the resource (the counter actually goes down if its on “-” or on “+” for food since it is constantly getting consumed in the game).
My guess is the constant +10 happiness mechanism in the mission messes it up?

2 Likes

I have encountered this problem as well, but on Bear’s Dystopia conquest. The resources indicator seems to be paused when the cheat is started.

1 Like

Hi all,

Is this just happening to me? I find that if you use the cheats at the very start (after the world loads), the AI doesn’t expand and just stays in the starting tile. This used to happen on the food cheat before (See discussion back in May 2020) but now it seems it also happens on wood and krowns cheat.

1 Like

same happens to me I use the cheats at the start and it disables the AI even if I do not use the food cheat and just use the Wood and Krowns cheat

After last update not work.

thx

Definitely having issues after the recent patch. Thanks again for all your work on this trainer. Look forward to an update!

The Northgard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

After last update not work.

tnx

En la ultima versión solamente anda el de velocidad de juego el resto no, tengo entendido que lo va a actualizar así que no voy a molestar, lo que si quisiera por puro deseo es que ponga lo de población instantánea, ilimitada y felicidad ilimitada esto es obviamente un deseo, desde ya muchas gracias Whitexier.

Hello,
big thanks for the trainer. It works great. There is only one exception where the trainer fails. This is the case with the clan conquests when playing a Dystopia (it is the case with every clan). Apart from the Speed ​​cheat, none of them work. I would ask if there is an opportunity to update this, please. Many Thanks.

Dronk5

I just tested it myself. It works just fine. I’m using the beta version of wemod, however.

What I did, i started the game itself, from the steam game list. Then once the game was running, i alt-tab out to wemod, and turned it on. I activated the cheats, and from there, it works great.

F

Trainer isn´t working anymore since 16.February 2021, Northgard had an update

1 Like

Just tried it also and only the speed mod works

1 Like

not working

2 Likes

Please update)))