Northgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I have this issue, when i used the cheats for steam the AI doesn’t Play just the villagers stay insde and dosnt build anything nor expand anywhere. is anyone else having this issue?

2 Likes

Hey Guys, can we get a God Mod?

I have seen on PLITCH Cheat Trainer they have GodMode…

is it at all possible that you could fix how the AI doesn’t build anything when the cheats are activated when you load in? Ideally, they would gain resources how they would normally so the cheats would apply them. not sure if that’s possible

All the options stopped working after the recent Trials of Odin patch so the trainer needs to be updated.

9 Likes

Yes, if we could get an update that would be great!

4 Likes

Agreed, would love an update!

1 Like

Hope to have a new update!

1 Like

For anyone wanting a little something until the trainer gets updated, you can cheat food, wood, gold with cheat engine using these parameters:
scan exact value with value type “double”
ex: you got food 103, you scan 103 and once u scan two three times after the food value has changed in game, it’s gonna show you two adresses one normal and one decimal
ex: the food now is 154 in game so the two adresses say 154 and 154,24236934643
you wanna change the decimal one to for example 500 (thats the first cap without silo)
and u wanna freeze the value in cheat engine by hitting the box. What happens to me is it’s value switches back and forth between 500 and the normal value it would be. If you hit escape and time it correctly, the value shown is the one u want. Save the game and load it back up and you will have the amount u cheated.
It’s a bit tedious but it’s something.
PS: I’ve managed to find with the same method lore and happiness values but for some reason the switch back and forth doesn’t happen, so it’s propably something different
If anyone else finds a method to scan effectively please let me know!
PS 2: So far, AI seems to be working normally and doesn’t bug out even when I cheat food which normally happened when using this trainer. Testing conquest for now.
PS 3: Unfortunately the adresses don’t stay the same after you load back up so you have to do the whole scan from the start.
Cheers!

3 Likes

The Northgard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Unfortunately besides the speed option nothing else works on my end :confused:
I know it must be frustrating as hell, really appreciate your hard work dude.

4 Likes

Confirming, no option is working besides the speed option

2 Likes

have patience brothers, we had till now, we can wait a little bit more

3 Likes

The Northgard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

thanks man, it helps a lot.

1 Like

thank you for your hard work

the table doesn’t appear to work. Have had all the cheats turneed on for about 20 minutes and nothing ever changed

1 Like

not working for me, not even the game speed one

1 Like

Me either. have had them active for a bit and nothing

Make sure you have the newest trainer selected in History.

2 Likes