Northgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Seems the new update forces the game to run in 64, and the force32 start command isnt fixing it.

So far it was running smoothly. For two days I’ve been getting an error stating that the cheats is 32 bits and the game is 64 bits. I can’t make sense. Can you help me?

1 Like

Hi, I love this game and the fun trainer here!
Yet just now I’ve started getting an error saying the mods are for the 32-bit version of the game while I’m running the 64-bit version!
Any help would be much apreciated.

EDIT: Solved it myself! Just had right click in steam and say “Play Northgard Directx 32bit”

2 Likes

Right the game in steam and run it in Directx 32bit!

Hi

Can you maybe at time update trainer, to work with x68 and x64.

Many Thanks

We will probably have to wait for one of the other devs to make a whole new trainer for this game. Sorry for that

What would be nice is if we could get an update that includes lore/stone/fame/iron. I used to just use a cheat engine but that stopped working as well due to conquest update.

The 32bit launch option is gone now for me, so now it doesnt work at all

Got the 32 bit and everything, though it is annoying. The problem is that whenever I turn on any of the cheats except for Unlimited Population, they turn straight back off again a moment later, one after the other.
I’m not entirely sure the Unlimited Population actually works, either.

I don’t know why but this is not working. Hope it can be fix one day.

Can you please be more descriptive? What’s not working? :slightly_smiling_face:

An update was released yesterday, probably rendering the trainer also being in need of an update.

2 Likes

whenever i use the keybinds to turn on the cheats they turn off by themselves and then the cheats dont work.

After last updated. All cheats are not working.

2 Likes

Looks like the trainer needs an update:

STN is no longer part of the WeMod team so maybe STiNGERR or REPPiN or MAF will pick this one up soon. It has over 700 votes of the 1000 needed so it should be on someone’s list to do shortly.

3 Likes

ya currently not working

only unlimited pop works

Do the 64 bit version pls

@lilmanop, @ParallelMarble61 - @REPPiN made a trainer for Northgard [Steam] which was released today.

2 Likes

Yepp hes right new trainer here