Outward Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You have to progress a little in the game. After you equip the satchel, take some items, sleep at the beddroll and wake up at the house, exit the game and go back in. As soon as I turn on the cheats through the phone app, after the loading screens, when I press continue the game crashes.
If I DON’T turn on the cheats and wait until I get past the loading screens,
I’m into the game,
I’m overcumbered, both my pocket and satchel, can’t move
I unequip the satchel,
first of all turn on Zero weight,
drop an item,
take the item back
Leave the satchel unequipped because even with zero weight on when I equip the satchel I’m still overcumbered
Turn on unlimited health
Game crashes…

Can you PM me your saves to save some time?

Should be in this location

Steam\steamapps\common\Outward\SaveGames\

If you are having problems with the game crashing Change your region from EU to US fix my problem with crashing

Try changing your EU to US.

Ok. Will try that too. Thanks!

The game has been constantly crashing for me when i enable unlimited Stamina. I tried enabling it in the menu before loading a save, after loading a save. crashes everytime. rest is fine.

im not sure what the unlimited items does nothing seems to be unlimited

The Outward cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

there is a way to make it work with game bought on epic games store?

Can try and start the game first then when in game alt tab out then press play in wemod after game is running. Some of them mite work or mite not work at all
Will probably need a whole new trainer made for epic version

Hi,
unlimited mana dont work.

Same problem here - game crashes when enabling unlimited health/stamina.
However it seem to fix when I return to chersonese - enable the cheats and move to another location.
It only crashes the game when I try to run the infinite health/stamina on another location.
Which as for now is not a problem, since I just started, but I guess when you are further in the lands it might get a problem.
Second problem, might be just me, but how does the unlimited money work? I enabled it and still could not buy over my gold - when i look into the inventory I see 999k, but when I look in the shop it shows the amount I had before enabling the cheat.

EDIT@ as a temporal workaround against the crashes I made a second character stationed in Chersonese log onto him, enable the cheat I need and then return to main menu and switch to my main - codes remain active and game doesn’t crash :slight_smile:

EDIT2@ in Cierzo the game also crashes - not inside buildings - at least did not happen yet. But in the city it does.

Easy crafting seems to not work. I tried the trainer the other day and with that on (and Unlimited Items, so that might be what changed too) when I crafted I could create items, even without having the required items in my inventory. Today it isn’t working. Not sure why, I didn’t see an update to either the trainer or game, so not sure what happened.

you have to move the cash from bag to pocket

I started a game, had your trainer running with all options. I traveled to the mountain where you gain your mana, and the infinite mana cheat will not work?

infinite breakthrough points just doesnt work at all

YO MY MAN!! Back trying to screw around on the game and i see that most of the item and crafting based cheats arent working.

money still breaks to a negative
unlimited mana seems to only work sometimes
easy crafting isnt working at all
breakthrough points also only work sometimes
unlimited items isnt working for crafting or for usages of potions and foods

luv you again bro please keep up the awesome work.

[still slightly hoping someone makes a sea of thieves gold hack since it wont affect the game at all for any other players]

It seems that the Unlimited durability cheat is not working. Stuff still breaks.

1 Like

HI, just Yesterday I used the trainer and it worked perfectly fine. today it couldn´t find the .exe and woudn´t even work with after putting the .exe in manually. The Programm doesn´t even recognizes it as installed. Maybe a new Patch? Steam downloaded something regarding the game. I don´t really know. maybe you can help me with this problem?

1 Like

Yes it has an Update so the trainer need to be updated as well. But you switch to Mono Branch (in Steam Beta options) this should allow the trainer to work.