Outward Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello ; I would like to know if you plan to give your cheat a day? because the game is not detect in normal and in mono mono beta the crash when I use one of the keyboard shortcuts for cheats.

escuse me for my approximate english

switching onto mono branch does not work in only stops the game when pressing the number keys …crashers the game and goes back to steam

cant start the trainer somehow, its just loading and nothing is happening?

can someone help me?

Any chance Outward will receive an update soon? its current trainer by STINGER isn’t working.

2 Likes

can you please do an update for this trainer i just bought the game because of the cheats but their not working :frowning:

1 Like

You will have to Request the update from the app by voting.

Nothing I do gets this trainer to work its just loads and loads and then comes up with a help tab…
Is this going to get a update?

1 Like

same

The Outward cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

What happened to the unlimited mana cheat?

There was an update a few hours ago and it seems like Unlimited Health and Unlimited Stamina don’t work anymore (it says activated and stays activated in wemod, but nothing happens ingame). Easy Crafting still works. However, with all 3 of these cheats activated my game crashed when changing szene (it never crashed before at all). I have the default-mono-branch selected like the description tells you
Also everything I just mentioned worked fine just before the patch

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me they were all working and the game updated and now a few of them dont work. Im also crashing anytime there is a loading screen.

the cheats arent working, no one is working :upside_down_face: :expressionless:

That’s why you need to click on “Request an update” and vote. The devs wont update everygame everyday unless people vote for it. Simple logic.

The Outward cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi, It’s not working for me. First it can’t find the game’s EXE so I link it manually, then when I’ve done that and launch it through the WeMod application it can’t load in the cheats, does it need another update?

Welcome to the community @Jimba1234. :slight_smile:

The trainer was updated four days ago to be compatible with the latest game version. There have not been any further updates to the game since the trainer was updated. It should be working fine as long as your copy of the game is up to date and legitimately purchased from Steam.

Under the Play button in the trainer is another button labelled History. Click this and make sure the most recent trainer in the list is selected.
Once you’ve done that, launch the game first via Steam launcher. Wait on the main menu for five minutes. Then alt+tab to WeMod to press Play.

If you have purchased the game from either Epic Games store or GOG, then there is no guarantee this Steam trainer will work on those copies of the game. However, you can vote for an Epic Games or GOG version of the trainer to be made via the WeMod desktop app.

I am having this same issue. I have tried everything you’ve suggested to no avail. When I click play, it just has a loading thing around the edge of the Play button for a few minutes before saying “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing help for more info.” As i said though, doing everything it has suggested and the stuff suggested above, it continues to do the same thing.

^ Same Issues here

Hi Ravenfyre,

Thanks for the reply, I’ll try what you suggested!