Outward Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

And you bought the Definitive Edition from Steam, yes?

yes it is
but the .exe doesnt say definite edition

It should.
Are you selecting Definitive Edition when you launch the game?

the .exe only says outward.exe, I have tried to use wemod for the normal version for outward and for some reason worked so maybe my version of the game wasnt the definitive even if the steam says i have it

Was having issues with WeMod not finding the game. Turns out Steam will claim it is the Definitive Edition even when it is not. In my case, I bought the game before Definitive Edition was a thing, and I guess we don’t get a free upgrade even if it is the only version available on Steam? Not sure what that’s all about.
TL;DR - If the Definitive Edition version of the mod doesn’t work, try the plain Outward version. Worked just fine for me, hope it does for others.

Could we get an update for the trainer to work with the mono version of the game, specifically DE version, since the non DE mono version doesn’t have the same cheats as the DE version.

It’s not detect game even i do many retry and various attemp.

Can I please request an update for this game? The trainer was last updated a year ago and cannot even detect the game process, I have the correct latest version on Steam, not beta or mono. The game executable says product version 2018.4.4.5521526. Can’t see anwhere within the game that shows the version

1 Like

Hello, asking again. Can we please get an update for this game or at least put it in the queue to be updated? I paid for premium to get the better service.
Thank you,
Codcat

1 Like

Nowhere do they imply you getting better service for being a premium member, but we’re all waiting on updates and the come as games change in popularity.

1 Like