Oxygen Not Included Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Would some more cheats be possible? would be really cool to have something like unlimited skill points, or maxxed out stats

Please update, thank you

1 Like

Yes, I think so too. This cheating can be used except for Enable Debug Menu. Other functions are invalidated

1 Like

Unlimited skill points, you can use Enable Debug menu, and then open the page of upgrade skills. After unlocking the front skills, you can directly upgrade the follow -up skills

Hello,
just wanted to let y’all know we need an Update for this please :slight_smile:

1 Like

The new Update broke a few of the cheats.

Yep the new update broke some of them .

Well most of them work. The crashes is mainly from starting with cheat on before loading into saves / new games. This is what I have noticed.

Please update it, it doesn’t work anymore

The Oxygen Not Included cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

In fact, I still suffocate, need to go to the toilet, starve to death, consume endurance, and deal with no work outside of stress

1 Like

I tested this yesterday, the trainer works. When you play the game do you launch from the steam client or wemod? I did via “Play” on Wemod and all the settings seem to be occurring okay. The first time I played though I launched from Steam and like you it didn’t seem to work initially.

I tried to launch it via “Play”, so the game started correctly, but when the character selection menu started loading, the game crashed. I created a world without cheats, and then I loaded save with cheats and the game didn’t crash, but the cheats still don’t work. I can’t stand what wrong with it, so now I’m looking for alternatives.

does not support version v565965

Hi, the cheats dont work, except one (“no stress”-option). :frowning: This game is so hard to learn, i need some cheat support. Is there a chance to fix them, then i will wait playing it. Thx for reply!

Game Crash (No Stress) Crashing by it

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

GameUtil.GetMaxStressInActiveWorld () (at :0)
MeterScreen.RefreshStress () (at :0)
MeterScreen.Refresh () (at :0)
MeterScreen.Render1000ms (System.Single dt) (at :0)
SimAndRenderScheduler+Render1000msUpdater.Update (IRender1000ms updater, System.Single dt) (at :0)
UpdateBucketWithUpdater`1[DataType].Update (System.Single dt) (at :0)
StateMachineUpdater+BucketGroup.AdvanceOneSubTick (System.Single dt) (at :0)
StateMachineUpdater+BucketGroup.InternalAdvance (System.Single dt) (at :0)
StateMachineUpdater+BucketGroup.Advance (System.Single dt) (at :0)
StateMachineUpdater.Render (System.Single dt) (at :0)
Game.LateUpdate () (at :0)

Build: U49-577063-V

The trainer is causing repeated crashes when loading or starting new games. I disabled all of my mods and still crash with wemod, over and over and over again. I am not even enabling any of the trainer functions either and still crash. an update to the trainer would be nice. please also be aware that they are constantly updating and adding content to the game so there will need to be regular updates to the trainer as well. If there is an error log file to upload please let me know what it is

If you experience game crashes, try to launch the game on Steam and enter a game world. Then, open WeMod and press ‘Play’.

It no longer works and needs to be updated. The current version is v596100.

1 Like

Does not work any more. Update please!