Oxygen Not Included Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Where did you buy your game from?

Steam

Have you tried to launch your game first on Steam? Once in the game, switch to WeMod and press Play. Also, could you please provide detailed info on what is not working on your end?
Do mods toggle On or shut Off?

I did everything as you indicated. Of the cheats, only ā€œNo stressā€ works. The rest do not affect the units in any way - they still suffocate from lack of oxygen, die from hunger, etc.
Tested with mods disabled, same result.

Got it. Iā€™ll let the team know so they can test this and check it out. Iā€™ll keep you posted as soon as I hear anything. Thanks!

Edit:

After testing with the team, the trainerā€™s mod options functioned correctly. We can confirm that all mod options in the trainer function as intended. Weā€™ve also verified that all character stats are updated correctly when the mods are activated.

If you are having difficulty running the mods, we recommend using the latest version of the trainer. You can find this under the history tab below the Play button. Please use the latest version. You can also get the latest trainer version by clicking ā€œDOWNLOAD TRAINERā€ at the top of this forum discussion.

1 Like

The last wemod update was 06/20/2023, and the game has had 10+ updates since then, there are indeed problems with it, which was already written about above :frowning: The game is updated too often, considering its ā€œageā€.

So +1

PS: Thanks for the reply now, hope for a fix.

1 Like

I have a suggestion for a cheat in Oxygen Not Included. Add Spools of Filament to buy new blueprints!