Pathfinder: Kingmaker Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Pathfinder: Kingmaker Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Unlimited Items
3. Unlimited Health
4. Unlimited Strength
5. Unlimited Dexterity
6. Unlimited Constitution
7. Unlimited Intelligence
8. Unlimited Wisdom
9. Unlimited Charisma
10. Player Can Not Be Targeted
11. Kill Everyone

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Play the game for a bit then activate cheats

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/03/2018
    Started development

• 10/03/2018
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 10/11/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/11/2018

• 08/18/2019

• 08/18/2019

• 09/03/2019
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Downloaded, its not showing up as a trainer which has any options for the game.

Also, good ideas for cheats in future versions, instant kingdom task completion and always succeeding those tasks.

Oops, let me fix that in a sec

The gold option seems to not work. When it’s on, it shows max gold when you’re going to buy something, but you still can’t buy anything that exceeds your original amount. And if you only open the inventory, it doesn’t show.

Thanks for fixing it so quickly, yeah the gold thing doesn’t really seem to work. Otherwise good.

I tried to get the ability point options to work but the game kept crashing. do I have to use them at a certain time for them to work.

2 Likes

yeah everytime i try to use them the game shuts down

2 Likes

Nice to see some Trainers for this game, unfortunatly the Gold Option doesnt work and using the ultimate item Option and buying BP you can only buy 99 and the full stack of 25k is reduced to 99 ^^

Same problem here. crashes every time I try to use an ability point option.

little workaround for the Money cheat, buying one Diamond, using the Duplicate and sell 98 or so … repeat repeat repeat and so on… works really well :smiley:

1 Like

Just a little Idea,
for the stats (cha,str…) you could change it to a value/slider so we can set it to 20 or 30
would be really nice.
and for the kingdom Instant Completion of the task we started would be a nice addition.

2 Likes

Whenever I try to get the cheats to work, the game crashes. Unless I use the gold option, that doen´t give me unlimited gold. Unfortunately have I often experienced problems with this authors other mods. He makes mods for many cool games, but most of them never works.

3 Likes

I tried all of the cheats, numerous times, all with the same result: the immediate crashing of the game. So yeah, this seems to be a broken mod

2 Likes

Fix incoming

3 Likes

Fix Incoming … 2 days are now passed and still no fix -.- Sadface

4 Likes

ETA on the fix? Thinking about starting a new game and I would love to have these things to help just get to where I was in my original save game.

1 Like

Sorry, had some serious real life stuff happened to me. I wasn’t on the PC at all.

I will try to push it today inshaAllah

4 Likes

Just wanting to know if you could get a speed hack working. i love using this platform, but i’m having to have fling open as well solely for the speed cheat. this would make it a lot easier on my system while playing. thank you

1 Like

So yeah, the game crashes the moment I activate an option. There is no error message or anything to go on.