Pathfinder: Kingmaker Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Je voulais vous remercier de faire tous ces mods c’est super cool .

Need to use english here please

Game had several updates after i pushed the trainer. Was baffled why gold wasn’t working and you guys getting crashes

Very strange. I am having these crashes now, too, but only after todays update. Not before. unlimited health (the only option is was using atm) did work fine up until now.
No logs, eventviewer in Windows does show nothing.
btw. gold does not work, too. It is displayed with 6/7 digits but when buying things you can only use the money you really have.

My game is crashing when i turn on a Option. Looking Forward for update :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you guys use version guard because this game updates way too fast

Certain things on the trainer isn’t working like unlimited strength and what not. Its still crashing my game.

The trainer worked just fine for me. was using version guard.

1 Like

This trainer has crashed every version of my game from release to 1.07, so version guard wont do a thing for me

The Pathfinder: Kingmaker cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Pathfinder: Kingmaker cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Please enable Version Guard now!

1 Like

trainer still crashing.

no instructions for trainer use… soon as I hit f4 to adjust str it crashes… all that happens with f1 or f2 is high and low tones… nothing else… some instructions would be nice for us ignorant folks.

I was able to get the gold and multiplying some items to work but as soon as I tried to adjust a stat… game crashes.

Steam version?

yes, the most up to date. how would I get the actual version number?

i have Version guard enabled. But when i press Play there Comes the steam update Thing and wemod says cant find the game. what must i do?

Disable version guard, updated the game then enable versionguard and play as normal.

I think there needs to be a video explaining VG. I don’t blame you though it is confusing

broken again

Do you know what Version Guard is?