Pathfinder: Kingmaker Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Since the last update game update, it looks like it checks the gold value when leaving shopping. Now if F10 unlimited gold is on, the game throws up “you have been defeated” as soon as you exit the purchase screen.

I think you might have to change it to just add 99999 gold when F10 is pressed?

1 Like

Do you guys know about version guard?

possibly add an unlimited bp option and an add xp option

bump

bump bump (heart beat)

Vote for an update

how> i dont see the button on there to vote for one?

Request page > updates

im soor if im dumb or blind but i went to the requests page on the launcher and even the website (not these forums?) and didnt see an updates button i saw a popular latest a-z and requests but nothing about updates

Nah you’re not dumb.

Turns out the game had a hotfix and wemod can’t detect it updated.

Regardless, i updated this game not long ago - 12 days ago and said and i quote

I said that because this game updates every other day and trainer wasn’t going to last but Alas.

I will update it after sometime now. Have to focus on other games which haven’t been updated in far longer time.

@STN Which games are you gonna focus on updating? Just wanna know if some of those I have, that you have authored trainers for, are in the mix. (crosses fingers) :_D

You can look in the app under the update tab. It will tell you

hey why is the infinite stats not working anymore?

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Don’t bump, vote for an update

Unlimited gold has some issue. Go to vendor, try to buy BP… instant game end.

Please repair your faulty trainers.

Please vote for an update

the problem is its not giving us a button or any way (as far as i can tell from scouring both the app and the website) to request an update for this game, ive looked at others that we can to compare it to this one and it just isnt an option

Ah i see. Looks like the game pushed a silent update :S