Pathfinder: Kingmaker Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Health is crashing me. Haven’t even tried the others yet.

EDIT: Stats Crashing as well. Money seems fine. Win10x64 launching from WeMod running from Steam.

Did you play the game for a little while before activating cheats?

Just tried it again. Played through up to the Library encounter that you showed: Money turned on no issue, activated health and it crashed.

yes me too have no problem with item and money cheat but the game chrushes every time i use stat cheat, are we doing something wrong?

I’ll check it again. No clue why i can’t reproduce it damn it

This keeps crashing my game with no error messages. I am on gog version so using steam version wemod it does work fine with unlimited items which is the only other thing i have tried to use. unlimited items give me unlimited gold so never tried the unlimited gold. but had a difficult encounter so tried using the unlimited health and insta crash. tried it multi0ple times with the same result. So tried player can not be targeted and again insta crash.

1 Like

The game is always crashing when i use the stat cheat

The same always crashing when i used stat cheat

The game crashes anytime I use any cheat except for the money cheat. I’m using the Steam version and I did try playing the game for a while before using the cheats.

1 Like

Game crashes anytime i use cheats version 2.0.7

Trainer needs an update. It not only crashes my game but the game then always crashes afterward, even when I’m not using the trainer.

Hey There, sadly this trainer doesnt appear to be working anymore, would it be possible we could get an update? i see the creator has been retired, and was wondering if perhaps a new staff member would be taking up the job?

Have a nice day!

Yes this game will need a while new trainer made. Game has probably updated since this was made. Hope one of the other trainer makers will make a new one

Hi !

I’ve had Pathfinder: Kingmaker since the day before yesterday, installed since yesterday. I launched and tested the trainer in question and I was able to activate the “Infinite Health” option after the character creation process. The step indicating that I would have to play for a while seemed to me to be validated. So I had, during a very short test game, the infinite life activated.

I left and restarted, then, whether it was in the main menu, after the character creation, after the start dialog or just before the first fight, same worries as you, back to desktop.

Then I tested the other available trainer by REPPIN mentioned “Maybe compatible” and the only option I use is infinite life and it works. In game, even starting a new game without having to load a save, just activate the function and move the cursor over the character’s portrait and it works ! No crashes. I therefore recommend using the trainer by REPPIN. I only tested the infinite life and on my side, it works very well, the first fights went without any problem.

Hope it helped !

2 Likes

Sadly this trainer isn’t working. Any thoughts on an update?

Juan

That will be difficult as the trainer maker is no longer with team wemod. Can use this other one as it should work

1 Like