Pathfinder: Kingmaker Cheats and Trainer for Steam

none of them are working, game crashes everytime you come out a dialog

Game update make it impossibile to play please fix it.

any news on the updates for Pathfinder? nothing is working at all & just crashes the game straight away on activation

Cheers

Zero

Is this trainer going to get an update soon? Also I donā€™t see any way to ā€œVote for a updateā€

3 Likes

seen as the last time it was even left a comment on it as the 18th of Nov @STN probably not :frowning:

Iā€™ve requested for the game to be made available to vote on for an update :slightly_smiling_face:

It has been 7 days since it has been said there would be a request update button, just checked still nothing :cry:

Game makes it hard for request update option to become available.

You can buzz me here so i donā€™t forget or on Discord. I donā€™t mind being tagged about it.

2 Likes

Salutations! Would love to request a update for this Mod as currently using any options with it causes the game to hard lock. Thanks for any and all help.

Iā€™ve made the request update button available for this game :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

tyvm!

This game isnā€™t getting enough votes for an update, after 3 months now? The current version doesnā€™t work at all, save for the unlimited health and money, but they arenā€™t working as intended in the least. I havenā€™t tried unlimited items as I wouldnā€™t use it anyways.
The health bar doesnā€™t go down, but you still lose it in combat, and characters get knocked out (making you load the last save). Unlimited Money will freeze up the game if you attempt to save (and youā€™ll lose that save if youā€™re overwriting, or just not have it if making a new save) after using it. Everything else doesnā€™t do a thing.
The amount of ā€˜votesā€™ needed is getting ridiculous, even if I was a Pro member. Iā€™d seriously considering reducing the number, the longer a game has been out, as long as thereā€™s people still playing it (or still have it installed, if not playing) and with some requests numbers. ( As of 29 June '19 Itā€™s at 492, but only 48 of us, out of the over 1913 listed members with the game have put in anything.)

Weā€™ve definitely heard peopleā€™s concerns with the current voting system. Changes are coming but for the moment we just need people to sit tight for a little while longer :+1:

The Pathfinder: Kingmaker cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Changes:

1 Like

Game crashes when I use any of the stat cheats

Changes:

• Updated notes

Game crashing on Inf Life now.

game is still crashing.