Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey, I just tested and seems to work for GOG by using the steam version + setting the custom path to gog exe.

The cheats are sort of working for me

Amazing and thank you for the work you put into this mod, to bad with the new update of the game though. Whenever i press F1 the game crash which it didn’t before the update. But to get all this done before the update is really good work. :metal:

Is it possible to get spells cast time to almost instant cast i wonder? just for your main character i mean. That would be dope (i mean so that there are like a 0.5 sec cast time or something like that). Would be dope to play as an overpowered wizard/sorcerer :grin:

Guys plz star it on the wemod pc app thing

it does have enough support

From What I’ve seen it appears to be working as intended with the new patch 1.0.2e

I just successfully changed stats for the PC and their animal companion after this morning’s update on Steam.

Cheats that can effect the army and kingdom management need to be added very soon. I personally disliked the mechanic in Kingmaker and the only mod that effects that part of the game there never worked. It single handedly ruined that game for me. While that cheat actually works here, It doesn’t do enough.

1 Like

Just a heads up, the devs are way more proactive (patches for bugs that were reported only an hour ago) at fixing the game so expect a LOT of patches. so expect the cheat table to break a lot.

2 Likes

any Eta on cheat update? army god mode would be great.

1 Like

Still waiting -o- plitch is quicker

my game is crashing more frequently

1 Like

@MrAntiFun Is there a way to get banner moral put in this Trainer, I have looked at a few others that have it, and I was hoping maybe you could do it for this one as well. Also, the current state of the trainer is, it is crashing the game a lot since a new update was put out.

Thank you for all the hard work you do.

1 Like

I can report that the mods still work after the new version came out. Further I can report that they work for the GOG version of the game as well.

They work, but they crash the game now sometimes when activated in-game.
Also, when interacting with objects that require a skill check, the object either won’t work, or cause a crash as well with them on.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for them to update this with all the new cheats to the game so the game is playable i can wait and am looking forward to them

@MrAntiFun Every time the game updates the mods crash the game. During gameplay like moving about or battles, it’s absolutely fine. However, it crashes when you try load something, like opening inventory, cutscenes etc… hope this information helps, and thanks for all the work you guys do.

Excellent work.

The most recent update broke the trainer. Any eta on a fix?

Thanks for the trainer! if possible definitely would like to have a crusader army cheat somewhere in here. thanks for everything

3 Likes

we all ready asked

4 Likes