Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Since the latest update of P:WotR, the trainer now crashes the game. Any chance you could take a look at it any time soon?

1 Like

Trainer crashes the game

Please update!

Hello, thanks for the trainer! It still prompts a ā€œTest this versionā€ thing and at most times crash the game, which is a bit of a problem.

However, thereā€™s later part of the game where you control armies - Iā€™d love to be able to have cheats for this mode aswell. Some fights are just unbearably not fun. Thank you!

On top of what was said above, the trainer no longer seems to work for the God Mode and Unlimited Spells functions. I have tried them multiple times, and restarted the game as well.

When you get to the Baphomet scene after the prison break, right as he is reaching for his daughter the game stalls. Can tab out but you still have to log out of windows to exit the game.

Please update.

1 Like

The Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

You really should add Army Health and Movement points, as well as Kingdom mgmt/Project Building. These are available elsewhere online currently, if you didnā€™t know.

4 Likes

Excellent work. Thanks for the update.

can we pls get these mods

• unlimited morale
  • God Mode army Troops
  • unlimited troops recuritment
  • Max army General capacity
  • Max Power points for those buildings and decrees etc.
    one hit killā€™s on enemy armyā€™s to make that part go faster. but if you canā€™t thatā€™s fine
4 Likes

thy just updated the game

2 Likes

You should add speed hacks and pause time of day and hacks for the army!

2 Likes

I still canā€™t get unlimited spells to work. It shows a boosted number, but as soon as I cast a spell I canā€™t cast another, even if I would normally be able to cast 4 or 5

1 Like

Iā€™m also having the same issue as @DryPenguin, but the game seems to also be crashing when I use F1-F7 randomly. Usually itā€™s F1 and F3 that crashes it. @MrAntiFun

2 Likes

the money cheat is now broken, any word when we will get a update or be able to vote on getting a update?

1 Like

I started a new game last night and discovered that the ā€œmega EXPā€ cheat is mega broken. Turning it on freezes your experience points, and turning it back off doesnā€™t fix it. I had to restart from my oldest quicksave in order to get to 2nd level when it is supposed to happen.

Iā€™ve gotten so used to how much more fun the game is with the trainer. Thanks for doing it, and I hope you get a handle on these two problems soon.

1 Like

Money cheat no longer works for me

2 Likes

The cheat proposals are cool, but can we have cheats for infinite health / one-hit cheats for the crusade army that we get right at the start of chapter 2. It would be very cool to have. Thx in advance.

1 Like

From what I see, the unlimited spell only works on ā€œnoneā€ spells characters (my paladin can use as many heal as she wants, my archer can use as many buff aim as he wants), but the ā€œreal spellsā€ from my necromancer, illusion mage and my fire mage is still limited by the real limit of the game even thought the UI display 10 spells of each.