Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Could we get a ‘Insta-army-kill’ feature? After leaving the Abyss, all my armies are gone and Drezen has been invaded and I can’t recruit a new army (except 1 troop at a time).

1 Like

F1 crashes the game now . this needs an update

1 Like

with these mods hopefully being a part of the update

• unlimited morale
  • God Mode army Troops
  • unlimited troops recuritment
  • Max army General capacity
  • Max Power points for those buildings and decrees etc.
    one hit kill’s on enemy army’s to make that part go faster. but if you can’t that’s fine
4 Likes

The Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

thanks for the update

Activating F1 still crashes the game for me. I’ve tried launching the game from the WeMod page and waiting until I’m in the game, it still crashes it. Didn’t try the other cheats.

2 Likes

After yesterday’s patch, the game crashes for me as well if I try to use any of the cheats.

1 Like

This trainer is fantastic. Please add army cheats, especially making infinite recruits available, or unlimited health. That would make this trainer absolutely perfect. Thank you!

3 Likes

Please fix the unlimited money cheat , other then that the trainer works fine , you guys have done a good job!

can we pls get these mods

• unlimited morale
  • God Mode army Troops
  • Max Power points for those buildings and decrees etc.

i’m sick of losing to the damn A.I and it’s tedious as ■■■■ trying to build a big army than losing it on one turn

2 Likes

I managed to crash the game while having unlimited skills, weight and items active and then trying to setup a resting camp. That crashed the game.

cause there was a update, there is a mod on nexus that works good till they can uodate this mod

Any updates going to happen? Are we going to be able to get to be able to be boosted soon? Any kind of word, you know talking is a good thing…

So from playing the game using the trainer I have found that most of them work except for unlimited spells from 2nd level on for the spontaneous casters like ember. I have also noticed that all the cheats except for the stat changing ones cause a very high chance of the game crashing whenever resting in the game or trying to zone in or out of an area . I hope you guys can fix this soon.

2 Likes

We need the ability to add skillpoints its missing :pensive:

can we pls get these mods

• unlimited morale
  • God Mode army Troops
  • Max Power points for those buildings and decrees etc
4 Likes

Yes, please. A morale cheat would be wonderful, since the banners are stupidly punishing (1 red & 2 green should be ± 0 Morale, not an immediate loss of morale.)
I am begging for a cheat to lock morale in Crusader Mode high.

3 Likes

New update broke a lot of the cheats.

1 Like

hi increasing your INT increases your skill points depending on the class. for example, my sorcerer gets 8-9 points per level up with 36 INT

in several attempts, the unlimited spells only work for 1 character, Seelah the paladin